Fifteen Cherries: Weekend Getaway! (Double The Surprise?!)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sulli POV:

"I guess I should properly introduce myself. My name is Choi Sulli, president and founder of A To Z: Cherry Boy. It's finally nice to meet you Sandara Park", I said, holding out an extended hand to greet her.

Sandara just stared at me with wide eyes and partially open, not saying one word. May be I should have arranged a meeting between the two of us. "I'm sorry that I came without prior notice, but I wanted to meet you as soon as possible."

"I-It's alright Miss Choi! I had no idea who you were since I never seen a picture of you!", she said, finally breaking her silence. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Oh no. That won't be necessary. I don't plan on staying too long. I rarely make anytime for my customers, but under certain circumstances I had no choice. I heard that you found out that Jiyong was not suppose to be your Cherry Boy."

"One way or another."

"I should've told you sooner, but it was pretty difficult for me and my staff to confront you. I thought that everything was going well between you two so I didn't have to worry since Jiyong is one of our best. It surprised me when I heard otherwise from my good friend Minzy."

"Minzy? I think I do remember her saying she works for you."

"She works with me. She is my closest friend and co-founder. I asked Minzy to go and check up on Jiyong and Donghae because none of them bothered to keep us updated. Jiyong told me that you two found out that Donghae is no longer your Cherry Boy as well."

"Yeah. I already found that out", Sandara said a bit bitter. "Is that the reason why you're here? You didn't have to come all the way here since I found out about Bom and Donghae."

"Bom? Her name is Bom?", I asked.

"Yeah... I thought you knew that much because you own Cherry Boy."

"I'm not the only one that handle orders. I have a line of people that help out was well. I only knew that Donghae made a contract with someone else."

That's odd. When I briefly went over the file I thought I saw a different name. I'll have to ask Minzy once I'm done here.

"The other reason why I'm here...", I began. "... is to gift you a present as an apology", I finished then took out an envelope from my purse.

"What is this?", Sandara asked as I gave it to her.

"It's special trip that I'm sure you will enjoy", I informed as I watched her open it. "I hope this compensate for the mistake that was caused."

"A-A resort?! Isn't this place kind of expensive?!", she gasped aloud once she saw the gift voucher. "I've seen pictures of it from my parents vacation trip they took a few years back."

"Then you should know that it's pretty hard to set up a gift voucher for anyone. Not a lot of people are handed this, but I'm not just anyone. You should be getting a phone call soon about your summer trip."

"A phone call? From who?"

"Someone I entrusted to give you a tour of the place. This person knows this place inside and out I heard. Do you like it?"

"I don't know what to say. Summer break is in a few days and I really didn't think how I wanted to spend it", Sandara excitedly said while keepingher eyes lock on the voucher.

"You don't have to say anything. It's on the house. Well I have to get going", I said then made my way to the door.

"Oh really? Thank you very much Miss Choi", she said with a smile I can tell is sincere.

"No problem. Make sure you have everything for you're weekend getaway", I said then open the door to let myself out.

Sandara followed me to the door like a cute puppy. "No need to see me out. I know the way. Have a lovely day", I said, leaving Sandara to watch me disappear down the hallway.

I pushed the button for elevator and the door opened."Sandara Park. She's not what I thought I expected her to be since I heard something very different about her from my sources", I said to myself as I entered the elevator and watched the doors close.

About fifteen seconds later the doors once again open and I walked out. "Oh good", I said to one of my workers as I headed for the exit.

"I was going to call you sooner, but then I saw her come in and decided to wait your orders", she said, walking beside me as we exited the dorms together. "How did it go?"

"It went well. Everything should go according to plan", I smiled then entered the backseat of the car. "Plus it's also a good way to establish trust since we did mess up on our part. Now let's take care of some other business."

 

Sandara POV:

Jiyong and I for the last two hours have been stuck in his car on the road to my so called peaceful weekend getaway. Too bad the peaceful part has been left out.

(Narrator) Are you planning on doing something wet and wild with Jiyong? *wink*

I'm planning on avoiding him as much as possible until this trip is over. I should've locked myself in my room and gloat all summer. This is not how I thought I would start my summer off.

(Narrator) May be you should start it off with a bang! You know with Jiyong... Just putting that suggesting out there.

"How long are you going to remain quiet?", spoke the bane in my existence.

"How long do we have until we reach the resort?", I asked with my eyes glued to my phone.

"A few more minutes."

"I guess you'll have to wait a few more minutes."

I heard him say something under his breath, but it was too low to hear so I ignored him. It's fine that we don't talk especially when my main objective is to get to my room once we get there.

Early morning traffic is the best. It's the best because there aren't all those annoying cars trying to squeeze through lanes. It takes almost three hours to get there. I would lose my mind if I had to be trap in this car any longer with him.

I felt the car take a slight left so I looked up and just in time I saw the exit sign letting me know that we are very close to our destination. On both sides of the road tall and very green trees full of leaves stood so thick that I couldn't see anything in between but more trees. I rolled down the window to take in nature right before my eyes. Plus I wanted to give my phone a break so I put it on the car charger then looked out the window for the remainder of the ride.

I inhaled the fresh air that's coming through the window and felt everything in me energize in a second. It was like the trees gave me life in this dull world of mines. When I was kid I remember coming to the forest my parents. We stayed in a log cabin for a few days. It turned out not to be so bad like I originally thought.

"We're here", said Jiyong.

I turned my head to the front and saw what look like a dark gray glass dome with a tall building in the center right before my eyes. It look like some type of future tech building for scientists and not a resort.

"I see they finished the Pearl Dome", Jiyong said more to himself than to me.

"Pearl Dome?"

"The name of this resort is Seaside Resort. I'm sure you saw it on the voucher. I heard they wanted to make something that represented the ocean and a giant pearl around the main building is a hell of a way of making a statement."

"Then if this represents the ocean, where is the beach? I haven't seen the ocean at all", I said as I looked around to see if I could spot the beach.

"May be if your eyes weren't so locked on your cell phone screen you would've noticed it a few minutes ago", Jiyong said in a matter of fact way.

An opening came into view as we began to entered the pearl like semi-circle dome. It was slightly dark as part of the building was blocking the sun. Once we came fully in, I saw the main building smack dead in the middle. There were miniature potted trees and beautiful colorful flowers almost everywhere, but neatly placed. Fountains shooting out clear crisp water made this place look more foreign, almost like we were in another country.

"They really out did themselves with the decor this time around."

"You've been here before?"

"It's been a while, but yeah. None of this was here the last time I came."

"Riding around in fancy cars and staying at expensive hotels. You really do have taste for the finer things in life don't you?"

"Then what does that make you princess?"

I didn't bother to answer that question because all he was trying to do was get under my skin as usual. We finally made it to the front entrance after all that time being on the road. I got out immediately to get some fresh air and stretch my limbs because I felt stiff. I heard the car door shut behind me letting me know that Jiyong was out of the car as well.

"I need to make a call", Jiyong said and took out his phone.

I automatically thought he was calling Sulli since she was the one that book this ridiculous vacation. I love the fact that she didn't include the fact that Jiyong was this so called person that knows this place well. If I ever get to see her again...

"Yes. I'm already outside waiting. Okay, thank you", he finished.

"What was all that about?", I asked out of curiosity.

"You'll see", he simply said.

I turned to the entrance and saw two males dressed in black hotel porter uniforms approaching us from the front. "Why are they-"

"Kwon Jiyong?", asked one of the hotel porters.

"That's me", he said with a smile.

"We came to get your luggage for you sir", he politely said.

"Thank you and what about the...", Jiyong trailed off, pointing to the car.

"I'll be taking care of that", said someone in a bright voice behind the two male hotel porters.

A girl a little taller than me, black hair in a neat ponytail, brown eyes, some freckles on her cheeks and almost pale colored skin came walking from the entrance wearing a smile on her face. Her looks put her more on the cute side then y.

"I was told to personally take your car to the parking area", she said with a clear chirpy voice. She definitely seems like one of those happy go lucky girls with the sun and blue skies following behind her everyday. I caught her take a glance at me and smiled warmly so I gave her the same back.

"Thanks. I guess you'll be needing these", Jiyong said and gave the keys to her.

"I'll make sure to drive safely."

"I'm sure you will."

(Narrator) Is it me or am I sensing something between these two?

The hotel valet girl marched forward to Jiyong's shiny black car in all smiles as the two hotel porters carefully rolled our suitcases from the car. We followed the two men through the automatic doors and inside the resort. The moment I stepped in I could smell the cool air mix with a subtle sweet scent. If this scent was a fragrance at a store I would definitely buy it.

Navy blue and pearly white colors all over the lobby floor greeted my eyes as I looked around. A grand chandelier with different size pearls and candles hanged from the ceiling. This place is a lot more fancier than I originally thought.

"What's that?", I asked myself as I see something large and blue on the right far end of the lobby.

Jiyong was taking care of our reservation his boss made so I decided to go and check it out since I have to wait. As I took each step I looked down and saw the how beautifully design the carpet is. It reminds me of the tiles you see in the kitchen, but it was all carpet. Each tile has something that represents the beach or the ocean on it. I finally looked up from the carpet and to my surprise a built in aquarium came before my eyes.

"Wow...", I heard myself say as I began to get captivated by the many beautiful fishes.

Different color corals brighten the crystal clear water along with small colorful rocks and marbles. A different array of fishes swam inside the massive fish tank as though they were dancing. I spotted a few fish that I am familiar with and felt my heart tug little. Angelfish, and different variety of them too. I use to be very fond of them when I was little. They use to remind me of someone.

"I never took you as someone that's interested in fishes", said the one person I almost forgot still exist in my world. Kwon Jiyong.

I didn't bother to turn around because I could see his reflection from the aquarium glass. "I wasn't aware I was suppose to tell you everything about me."

"It would help to know that isn't the only thing you think about", he said in my ear which made me turn around.

I was about to say something when one of the hotel porters told us that we could go to our rooms. Rooms meaning plural. That means that I won't be sharing anything except air and a car ride from this guy. May be this trip won't after all. I made my way pass Jiyong, making sure to bump his arm on purpose.

Alone time here I come.

The moment I reached the elevators, the doors open as though they were waiting for me to enter. I let the two men that had to wheel our things in first then myself. I was thinking if I should push the button so the doors would close on Jiyong, but that would make things worst for me. I would have to hear his mouth all day.

A minute later, after some people came in and went out, Jiyong and I got to our floor with the hotel porters leading us.

"Where are my hotel keys?", I asked Jiyong, holding out my hand.

"Here you go", he replied then handed me my hotel key.

"Just one? Where is the other one?"

"Don't lose it", smiled Jiyong.

Annoying.

"Please tell me you don't have the other one so you can try and sneak in my room at night." My room would become a crime scene if he's stupid enough to try that crap on me.

"You worry way too much. There's no need for me to do that unless that's what you want me to do", he winked.

"I rather carve my skin from my arms."

I turned my attention to the two men that were waiting in between two doors and automatically thought that one belongs to me and the other...him. Splendid.

Once we met them Jiyong tipped the two some money, which I couldn't see the amount, then took his suitcases to his side.

"Miss Choi really must like jokes", I said aloud as I made sure everything I put in his car is in front of me.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because she must think it's funny that your room happens to be right next to mines."

"Then the surprise she has in store for you must be even funnier", he mysteriously said then unlocked his room door. "See you soon", Jiyong said as he entered his room then closed the door.

I use my hotel key to open my door, took my things inside one by one then closed the door behind me. Luckily it's still early outside so I don't have to turn the lights on.

"What's this?", I said to myself as I saw rose petals on the plush cream carpet.

I left my suitcases by the door and traveled away from them as I slowly walked around the petals. Pink and red rose petals covered part of the carpet as I carefully followed them to see where they would take me. The petals went straight ahead to the middle of the floor then suddenly they went to the right.

"Double doors?"

I slowly crept to the white double doors that had crystal like knobs on each side. I carefully placed my hands on them so I wouldn't make any noise and mentally prepared myself to open the doors.

"Here goes nothing", I whispered to myself.

I pulled the doors with force with my eyes closed. A gush of wind swept across my body and I waited for whatever to happen to me just behind these doors.

"Why isn't anything happening?", I asked myself with my eyes still close.

"Do you want me to do something to you?"

As quick as light, I opened my eyes in pure shock and disbelief. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!", I screamed in shock and full blown anger.

(Narrator) Surprise! *throws confetti*

Like the nuisance he is, Jiyong smiled that sneaky fox like smile of his while sitting on a cream and light brown couch.

"Hello to you too", he said with his legs crossed, enjoying each and every second of my melt down. "How do you like your surprise so far?

Please log in to read the full chapter