One Cherry: Welcome to Cherry Boy! (What Is Your Desire?)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

SANDARA POV:

"What's bothering you today? You don't seem like yourself?"

Here we go once more. Another day with another pathetic guy trying to woe me. 

"Did I do something wrong? Did I forget something important? Just tell me so I can fix it for you cupcake?", speaks the desperate man again.

I really can't stand that so called pet name. Cupcake. 

In this situation any girl would try to understand a pleading man's heart. I mean he is practically giving it his all by pouring his heart to me. At this time the girl probably would of given into it now as he bat those dark brown eyes of his. She would of said something sweet and caring like 'I'm so sorry for being so childish and not taking the chance to hear you out. I'm sure, somehow, we can make this work.'

Well not in my book. Hell not in my reality.

He is really starting to give me a headache with all this unnecessary begging. I think it's about time to end this.

"Let's be real for a sec sweetie. In this situation a guy would want to hear the girl say 'I understand or better yet it's me not you' but in this case nothing of the sort will happen. We both know it's more you than it will EVER be me. I know I know it's quite hard to understand so let me break it down in simple form. YOU are NOT QUALIFY to be with someone like ME."

"Wh-what?", asks the dumbfounded man.

"I really don't like to repeat myself and I don't know any other simple way to explain how lower level you are to me. I guess in layman's terms, I'm breaking up with you. You're just not fit for me."

There I said it. Instead of going around the Mulberry bush like others I comfronted the situation. Now I'll give him a minute to compose himself since it's the least I can do.

"I... uhm... so this.. this is really happening? Like you are seriously breaking up with me? After all the time and money I spent on you?"

Oh so he is one of THOSE guys. The ones that can't or rather not see the cold hard facts in their face. Plus I'm sensing a bit of an overbearing attitude. So he's one of those guys that thinks they're better than me. I guess I should take another approach. 

"What does that mean? Is something wrong with that? Is that something you can't handle?", I ask knowing that I pushed a button in him.

"Do you know who I am?", he cockily ask while smirking.

He then put his elbows on the table and fiddle with his drink in the wine glass.

"Do you think it will be that easy to leave me?  Do you think you are going to end things like this by calling the shots?"

"The real question is... what is your name again?", I said showing no interest on my face. I do find this rather funny.

"You... Are you playing me right now? Are you seriously acting like you don't remember my name?"

And the pitch in his voice is starting to fluctuate. I guess I hit a cord.

"I don't play with children. I wouldn't want that to be a hobby of mine."

"Why you little... Chicks like you get on my damn nerves. If I knew you would be so snotty I would of banged you the first time I met you. That's all girls like you need. Just open your legs and lay back willing-"

SPLASH!

And there goes my drink and his last chance to leave with grace. 

"I think you put your foot in your mouth way too deep. You could of taken my gesture as me being kind but you had to push my limits. How about you finish banging that chick you have been talking to since the day you met me!", I whispered through gritted teeth to him over the dinner table he ruined.

It's ashame he had to take it this far but with all these witnesses in here I have to finish it.

"You are such a jerk", I began saying aloud. "To think I wanted to have another chance with you. I'm sure that other girl that you saved on your phone will be more than willing to have you", I ended making sure everyone in the restaurant heard me.

I gently got up from the chair, put on my shades and left with dignity leaving behind the most amazing show I put on. Well one of them. I left him with the embarrassment, questioning eyes and most importantly, the bill. Bye Daniel.

As usual, another day another failure. 

 

MY POV:

"So I take it things didn't work out with you and that guy once again? ", asked Dara's bestfriend a

Please log in to read the full chapter