Five Cherries: V Card Exposed! (Will He Find Out?!)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

MY POV:

Dara held the door open for the poor unexpected fool into her dorm. "Sorry, my room is a bit of mess. If I would of known earlier of your arrival I would of cleaned up", she said with a fake plastic smile.

The young man looked around her room surprised to see the opposite of what she was talking about. "This is what you call dirty?", he asked as he stared at her spotless room.

"Is it a lot worst?", she innocently asked.

(Narrator) Only your mind can get dirtier than your room...

"You can take a sit anywhere you like", Dara beamed as she thought of them together laying on her bed.

The time has finally come for me to rid of my ity once and for all! I finally get to experience my cherry getting pop!

(Narrator) I hope she watched enough  eduaction videos to fully grasp how much pain is coming her way.

"I'll just sit here", spoke Jiyong, sitting on one of her chairs.

Dara woke herself up from her wild imagination only to find herself pouting at the choice of his seating arrangement.

"Or that's cool too", said a disappointed Dara.

"Is something wrong?"

"Oh nothing! Just a bit tired from school." Could this get any more awkward?! I just wanna get laid! Is that too much to ask?!

Dara sat on her bed and concentrated her eyes on the rug so she wouldn't have to look at Jiyong. She wonder why it was hard for to come out in say what she want with him. The only reason why Jiyong is in her room is so that she could have unbelievable off the wall with him. (her words not mine)

Instead she found herself at a lost for words and shyly looked elsewhere.

"I'm sure this isn't the reason why you ordered me from Cherry Boy", Jiyong spoke, breaking the silence. "It's motto is where you're desire come true at the click of your mouse. So what was your desire that brought Cherry Boy to you?"

"M-My desire?", Dara repeated.

"Is it to make yourself popular, make someone jealous, money, may be lust", he said, making sure to whisper the last word.

Dara could only scream yes in her head at the last word. Popularity and jealousy came natural for people wherever she walked. Her craze for is the only thing that grasp her whole attention. Dara wants this more than anything and anyone. Her desire is to have the best that any man can offer her. The longer the guy and the time the better for her.

Of course Dara had doubts about the size since she was afraid that may be she would be so tight that it would get stuck and it would have to get surgically removed. Or may be the guy would figure out that so has no clue on what she's doing before they have and leave her standing there, humiliated.

(Narrator) No comment for the surgically removed part

Too many thoughts ran up and down in her naive brain and it only freaked her out more.

"How about I decide on what we should do since I am the guest", Jiyong announced as he got up from the chair.

"And w-what would that be?", asked Dara, trying to compose herself in front of him.

"I'm pretty well-rounded when it comes to everything especially when it comes to my job. There is nothing that I have failed at so you shouldn't worry about anything", he said as he walked closer to Dara.

Dara, the girl that she is, immediately thought that since Jiyong is well-rounded then that means his experience in the bed didn't lack. She shook off anything that made her nervous earlier and prepared herself for the best night of her life.

"When you mean by well-rounded...what are you preferring to...?", she asked.

"Just like I said. There is 'nothing' I can't do", he said with a boyish grin, standing in front of her. The next thing Dara knew was that she was heavily pinned to bed with a hot guy on top of her.

OMO!! WE ARE LIKE AN INCH APART!! I CAN TOTALLY FEEL HIS WARM BREATH BRUSHING AGAINST MY FACE!!

Dara blanked her eyes a few dozen times trying to get back to her senses so that Jiyong wouldn't expect that she's a . Jiyong bridge the gap between them a few more centimeters to the point his nose slighty touched hers.

"My true talents are best shown in the bed", Jiyong spoke in a very low husky tone.

"Re-Really?", asked Dara, totally in a trance by his charm.

(Narrator) OH NO!!! LOOK AWAY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE DARA!! Oh wait. Isn't this the whole point of this story?

"Are you okay Sandara? You look a bit drained. May be I can fix that for you?", Jiyong spoke, as his spell slowly worked on a defenseless Dara.

Gosh... The way he says my name is so effing hot... *drool*

(Narrator) How much more unattractive can she get?

Dara could only nod like a puppet as he began to controlled her every thought process. Jiyong rubbed his small nose against Dara's, making the latter tense up a bit. Jiyong gently brushed his warm cheeks on Dara's smooth face causing her to completely freeze.

I think it's about that time to finish it, Jiyong said to himself.

Jiyong slowly creeped his face into the nook of her neck and began ually nibbling and on it. Dara just laid a like a doll as Jiyong started to make his move on her. A moan almost slipped out her lips but fortunately she was able to hold it in.

This feels so- O.M.G I hope this never end!

As Jiyong continued to give pleasure to her neck, he sent one of his hands to the her side so he could get inside her shirt.

"Do you *nibble* like ** the way this feel *nibble*?", he asked.

Dara's voice gave out on her the moment his nose touched hers. She wanted to say yes but she was afraid that it would come out as a moan. Dara never heard herself moan before and she feared that she didn't know how to moan right.

(Narrator) There's a right way to moan? If somehow your moan comes out as a goat's mating call, you should take a DNA test to see who your parents really are.

What is that warm feeling that's touching my skin, she asked herself not realizing it's Jiyong's hand rubbing against her stomach.

Jiyong finally broke the kisses around her neck and stared straight into her eyes, from the pleasure of being with a beautiful girl as such as Dara.

"You definitely look way better in person", Jiyong spoke, making Dara blush a little.

(Narrator) OHMAHGHAD!! SHE ACTUALLY BLUSH AT SOMEONE'S COMPLIMENT!! HE HAS MAGICAL POWERS OF A GOD!!

*church music playing*

"I bet you'll look way better with no clothes on."

Suddenly Dara woke up from Jiyong's spell at the mention of her being in front of a boy.

"No clothes? You mean like...me and you...? Under the sheets?", Dara asked as her voiced shrieked in fear.

"Unless you rather we do it on top of the sheets. It doesn't bother me. As long as I get to feel the inside of your moist cave", he ually spoke, biting his bottom lip as he got amused.

What the hell is poking me? It feels quite hard too. And... is something crawling on my skin?

Dara's eyes flew to side of where it was coming from.

Is he?... HE'S ALMOST AT MY !!

Dara quickly, with all her might, pushed him off of her. She crawled her way to the other end of the bed trying to get away from him.

"What the hell did you do that for?!", yelled Jiyong as he picked himself off the floor.

"Me?! What about you?! Taking advantage of me like that?!", yelled Dara as she held a pillow to protect herself.

"Huh?! What?! Are you insane? I never heard you protest to the idea of wanting to screw me!"

"Screw? Don't try to pry your thoughts onto me! I wasn't the one who was pinned to the bed for no reason!", Dara relaliated.

"No reason?! Have you lost your mind you moron?! What else would I be doing here in your dorm?! It ain't to have chit-chats and tea! I came here because you wanted me to be here!"

"I know that! I'm the one that ordered you remember?"

"Oh so I'm the one that bumped my head. I'm pretty sure you wasn't looking for money or popularity since it seems like you pretty much have that covered. The only desire you could possible have is ", Jiyong declared.

"Says who? I have a lot of desires like graduating college, getting the car of my dreams

Please log in to read the full chapter