New Project

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter two: "new project"

It's been months since Dara found out that she was still in the Love Me program and she was starting to just work on it like nothing was wrong. She somewhat wished that she was no longer in the program, especially since Bom was working on a new drama and she hasn't been back to the company's building for quite some time. She sighed as she scrubbed the floor. "Ahhh... when will I be out of this program? I don't even kow if Bom is in this program. She got ahead of me and I miss her. But she's been too busy to return all the phone calls that I left her."

Brian Joo came up to her and kneeled in front of her, smiling. "Hi Dara... still doing work for Love Me?" Brian was Siwon's manager and in a way he's become a very close friend of Dara.

Dara nodded, smiling at him. "Yup. I want to be out of Love Me already but I can't until JYP says I'm no longer a member of it." She continued scrubbing the floor and saw Siwon coming her way out of the elevator. Remembering that she had waxed that area a few moments ago, she yelled at him. "Siwon-ssi... stoppp!!!" He stopped in his tracks just in time.

Unfortunately for Dara, she stepped right where the waxed floor was and started sliding everywhere. She screamed and before she can hit the wall, Siwon caught her. "You really should get a wet floor sign to warn people..."

She nodded slowly as she was about to get it when he gave it to her. She looked at him, confused to why he had just done that. Compared to how he was before when it was her first day at being a member of Love Me... he was a lot nicer to her and in a way saw eye to eye with her. She blushed softly and bowed. "T-thank you..." she whispered as she put the sign down where it was supposed to be.

Jjangmae came past Dara, failed to realized she had just put the "wet floor" sign down and slide all the way down the corridor. "DARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled.

Dara blinked and quickly bowed to Siwon before she went to change if Jjangmae was okay. "Jjangmae... gwenchana?" She got worried that he had gotten seriously injured.

He sat up and shook his arm. "You got another offer."

"Offer?" Her eyes lid up. After months and months of not having any type of schedules she finally got another offer. "Yay!!! What is it for?"

"Drama..."

She squealed happily. "What's the story about?"

Jjangmae got up and took her to his office with him. He closed the door and sighed. "It's actually supposed to be the contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter