Chance

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter six: "chance"

He locked the door, knowing that no one would come looking for them in the room and he looked at Dara. He looked pissed and was glaring at her. From what he always known, Dara woud always somewhat cower a bit when he did. But this time, it was different. She wasn't cowering at all. She was actually glaring at him. "Aish... this girl..." he thought.

"What do you want, Donghae?" she asked, crossing her arms. The rock superstar was really getting on her nerves and shaking that box once again. She didn't want to deal with him anymore and was about to go past him and out the door but he blocked her and walked closer to her until she was pinned between him and the table. Even though she didn't want to give into his ways, she bit her lip as she looked at him.

A smirk formed on his lips and he watched her actions. "So even though you debuted as an actress you still get scared of me being near you like this?" The things going through the young singer's mind was driving him to be like this at this very moment. He didn't want to have her slip from him again. Now that she had shown potential for being an actress and even come to the status to see eye to eye with him, he would stop at nothing to make her his.

The young actress only glared at him, not saying a word. She wanted to yell at him so badly but she was scared that she would be kicked off the project at the same time. She gritted her teeth and pushed him away from her. "Get away from me, Lee Donghae..." she said, seriousness in her voice. But at the same time, one could be able to sense a tiny bit of fear in it as well.

"I don't want to..." he replied in a rather victorious tone. He already claimed victory with this round. Or at least that's what he thought. He leaned in closer her face and tears started to trail down her cheeks. As always, this made him freeze on the spot. He never even knew what to do when she was crying. Donghae stood there completely frozen while Dara turned her head away from him, not wanting to look at him.

She walked past him and tried to open the door. Somehow Donghae had managed to lock it tight. Little did she know, the door actually had a key lock as well. A key that only he had. She turned around and glared at him. "Open the door..." she gritted through her teeth.

He smirked and shook his head. He's come this far being alone with her already, why not make it longer? Seeing that her tears had disappeared, he caressed Dara's cheek. "So... you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter