Come

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter seven: "come"

It's been about 24 hours since Dara had accepted the role of being one of the two main characters in Director Shin's new drama. She sighed contently as she looked at the script that she had in her hands. She wasn't entirely sure if she was fully okay with being in a drama with Donghae. It felt a little weird for her because she was going to be in in the drama not only with someone she worked with before but with someone that would be able to bring her down within a split second. She groaned in frustration as she hit her head against the desk, puffing her cheeks. "Why did I have to work with him?" She had closed her eyes for a few seconds and opened her eyes to see a young girl looking at her.

"Dara unnie... are you okay?" the girl asked. "Should I get Bom unnie to talk to you?" She was blinking innocently at Dara but Dara knew this girl rather well.

Dara sat up and looked at her. "Sa Rang-ah... what are you doing here? I thought you were on a trip with JYP..." From what Dara heard or at least remembered... Sa Rang was going on a trip with the CEO of GDE. She looked at her curiously and sat up a bit to look at the young girl better.

Sa Rang shook her head and smiled. "Aniyo... harabolji is still overseas with appa to talk to him about coming to visit me here. So I came back by myself." She smiled. For a young girl of five, she was actually pretty mature for her age and was about to do almost everything that an adult would be able to do. She poked Dara's cheek lightly and smiled. "Unnie, do you have to go anywhere today?" she asked.

This made Dara have to think for a short moment. Ever since the day before, she was pretty sure that she was going to have a hard time actually processing everything that was being said to her. "Yeah..." she replied. "I have to go back to Porori to do a reading of the script." She hit her head on the desk, groaning. "I don't want to go alone!!!"

Just then, Bom showed up and tilted her head. "You're finally getting a bigger role in a drama, Dara?" she asked, showing some type of concern. It was rare for Bom to express her worry for her friend but she knew that Donghae bothered her so much. She sat in the free chair that was next to Dara and looked at her. "Are you sure you're okay with going through with this project?"

A long sigh escaped the girl's lips and nodded. "Director Shin specifically wrote out the character's personality for me and froom what he told me he only had me in mind to play her." Her lips formed a small pout as she looked at her best friend. She couldn't say more because she had kept her past of being friends with Donghae when she was a child and was living with him for a majority of her life a secret from everyone. Except for a few. But Sa Rang wasn't one of them and she didn't want to burden her with knowing. Especially since Sa Rang was still so young.

Sa Rang tilted her head for a moment then looked at Bom. "Bom unnie... you don't have any schedules soon right?" she asked.

The older girl looked at her rather confused and nodded. "I don't have schedules later... why?"

"Why don't you go with Dara unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter