Lunch date?

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter eleven: "lunch date?"

Donghae looked at Dara, not saying a word to her and started to pull her with him. He didn't have anything to say to her because he couldn't think of what to say to her. He just pulled her with him without thinking of what he should even do. He just wanted to be alone with her. But he knew that would not actually be fully possible because Dara had her friend with her. "Aish..." he muttered as he looked at Bom. "Can I have a moment with her?" he asked.

Bom's eyes widened as she looked at the singer before looking at her best friend, who mouthed, "Don't leave me alone with this guy..." Her eyes formed an eyesmile at Dara and then shook her head. "Sorry... but I can't leave me labelmate." She swiftly pulled Dara next to her and Dara automatically hugged her best friend, completely grateful that she had came with her and went along with Sarang's suggestion. Bom pushed Dara away slightly, feeling a bit uncomfortable with how clingy Dara was being.

The singer just couldn't believe how he was being brushed off as if he were yesterday's news. To him, yesterday's news was Siwon and how famous he was. "Y-yah..." As he was about to speak again, Director Shin called Bom over, causing Bom to leave Dara with him. A wide smirk formed on his lips as he pulled Dara with him.

"Y-yah! Lee Donghae! Where are you taking me?" she asked, an annoyed tone in her voice. She desperately tried to pull her arm away from him and he brought her to a room where there was already food on the table.

"Eat," he ordered her. After all the years of doing so many things for him. After all the years of putting him before herself, he finally somewhat did something for her. Then again, he did something bigger for her before and that was helping her discover that she had a talent in acting. But concerning actually doing something for her well being, this was probably the first time he's ever done it.

She turned to him and looked at him with cautious eyes. "It isn't poisoned, is it?" she asked, unsure of whether she should trust him or not.

His eyes widened. "Do you think I'm crazy enough to actually do that? You're part of my next project so I have to be professional with these types of things. Jeez... if I wanted to poison you, I would have done it when you were here during the Prisoner PV." He glared at her and pushed her down to eat the food that he had ordered.

The young actress continued to look at him, not sure of what to do. But something in her told her that he was telling the trut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter