I'm what?!

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter three: "i'm what?!"

Dara had just told Brian, who was going to tell Siwon about the drama that she had agreed to be in. She smiled softly at him as he agreed to let Siwon know from him rather than her tell him herself. She was supposed to go to the Porori Agency that day to meet up with Director Shin and the rest of the cast. "Are you sure he won't be angry that I asked you to tell him for me?"

Brian nodded. "Yes... now you better go... you're representing GDE..."

Dara nodded and left.

Siwon had just gotten back from his interview and heard everything about Dara asking Brian to tell him about the drama that she was going to be in. His heart was beating like a drum and he walked in once Dara had left. "Hey hyung... where's Dara going?" he asked.

"Dara? Oh she's going to go to meet with Director Shin for her new drama and she asked me for some advice," he replied. He didn't exactly lie to him because Dara did ask him for some advice first.

The actor looked out of the window and saw that Dara was getting on her trusty red bike and biked away. "Don't do anything stupid while you're there, Dara..." he thought.

At the Porori Agency building, Director Shin was going over the script with Juri, making sure that the storyline seemed okay. She grinned at him and nodded. Even though it seems like she wasn't for Dara being in the drama, she secretly wanted to push Donghae and Dara together more since she knew Donghae was in love with her even though he wouldn't even admit it. "So would it be better if we ask all three of the stars first?" he asked.

She nodded and saw thee elevator doors open, revealing Dara. She was wearing the same pink jumpsuit that she wore the first time she came here and Jiyeon walked in from the side and scoffed. "Don't you have anything else to wear other than that?" the young actress asked her. "Because you wore that last time you were here and I'm starting to think that you didn't do well in Dark Moon like everyone's been saying..."

Dara blinked and was about to say something back to her when Director Shin called out of her. She smiled and ran up to where he was. "Hi Director Shin!" Her and Director Shin have always gotten along in a way. Not only professionally. But even in a personal manner since Dara had helped him gain some confidence in himself during the days they were filming Dark Moon.

Director Shin waved to her and bowed slightly. "It's nice to see you again. And I trust that you were taking care of yourself. Oh! I see that you're still in Love Me and your hair grew back..." he commented.

She nodded and smiled, scratching the back of her head. "Yeah... even though we finished Dark Moon and I premiered as an actress... JYP is the only one that can take me off the Love Me program..." She laughed softly and suddenly heard Jiyeon yelling and running to Donghae. She turned her head and looked at Donghae, who was looking right at her and ignoring Jiyeon. She bowed to him out of respect since it was the right thing to do but he just stared at her.

Director Shin notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter