Is she serious?

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter ten: "is she serious?"

Dara looked at every single person, her eyes landing on Donghae and it slowly became a glare rather than a regular old fashion stare. It was more of an evil sort of stare. The type that one would want to have nothing to do with her.

Director Shin was looking at Dara and knew what had just happened. She was already in character and speaking as Bae Yeong Gi. He had already known that there might be a hidden reason to why she would go into character like this right away. But in a way he was relieved that this wasn't Dark Moon anymore but his own original work... somewhat.

"I will be able to get my revenge on him. It's been so long since both my best friend and him have betrayed me. The only way that I would've been able to save my best friend was if I were to kill him. Even though I knew the consequences of doing that."She wasn't talking normally and it was as if she were actually Bae Young Gi.

Everyone in the room looked intimidated by her, surprised that she had gotten into character so quickly. They didn't really know what to think of it. She had a small grin on her face as she spoke. However when Director Shin looked at her, he slightly smiled. In a way, he actually was already used to her getting lost in her own character. "I knew she was perfect for this part..."

Dara smirk grew even wider. "What?" she asked. "Thought I was going to be an angel like I used to be?" A short evil laugh came past her lips as if she had made a realization or was trying to scare someone. No one really knew. Well not exactly. There was one person that knew it and that was Bom. She had spent and dealt with Dara for enough time to know the difference between the two.

Donghae was looking at her, clearly intimidated by her. "How can this brainless bumpkin that I grew up with turn out to be like this and talented?" he mumbled. That's when Dara's glare turned to him. He gulped slightly.

"I will get my revenge for what you have done to me, Lee Ji Seung..." she yelled.

This brought the feeling of dejavu to the young male artist. It was as if she were back to the way she was when she swore she would get her revenge on him. The day she swore that she would be able to make him pay for what he had put her through. It was then that he couldn't move... not even a muscle. But it wasn't the same as if she we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter