The Script

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter nine: "the script"

Everyone sat in the room sat down and looked at each other, wondering what was going on when Dara had came in with Bom. Up until now, no one has actually realized that Dara had someone accompanying her until now.Well other than Donghae and Director Shin.

Jiyeon looked at Dara and then Bom before opening . "Why did that girl bring someone with her to the script reading? Isn't this a closed reading?" she asked, her voice fully showing that she was annoyed.

Director Shin lightly facepalmed himself as he was listening to Jiyeon. In a way, he regretted having that girl reprising her role from the music video. But he knew that a replacement would be a little hard to do. It would be as if it were Dark Moon all over again with one particular cast member trying to control everything when that cast member is a vital part of the whole project in general.

As he was about to say something, someone came into the room and smiled at everyone. Director Shin looked at who had just ended and smiled. "Perfect timing, Junjin," he said. The older more experienced director looked at Dara and smiled at her while Dara's eyes widened slightly.

Almost immediately, Dara stood up and bowed a complete 90 degrees, smilng at Director Junjin. "Annyeonghaseyo!" she said, smilng brightly. She had remembered Junjin from her early days of being a part of the Love Me program and how she ended up getting a chance to debut only to be used as a small pawn in getting Min Hyorin to cooperate with the cast and crew.

Junjin smiled at her and bowed his head as well. "Hello Dara-ssi. Sorry again about using you as a way to get Hyorin-ssi to understand that she can't always have her way when it comes to filming movies."

She blinked several times since to that day, she thought she had only lost to Hyorin due to her injury. But she decided to let it go. After all, Hyorin did give her a hundred points with being her assistant for that day and protecting her from the sun since she was known to be allergic to it. Or so she has told everyone. "It's fine..." she said, forcing a smile onto her face. "It was only right that I lost to her because of my ankle." She had remembered that she lost to her because of the injury and somewhat failed to remember that there were people that were there as well.

Donghae, Jiyeon and the rest of the room were looking at Junjin and Dara as they spoke, somewhat confused to how they knew each other already. They looked at Bom, wondering if she knew and Bom just smiled at the two of them since she somewhat had the knowledge that Dara was doing a job f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter