First Day

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      first day 谁会在乎彼此的存在, 喜怒和悲哀? 从不感受彼此的接拍; 热血依然悄悄的澎湃. 愤怒正在蔓延, 深陷这个世界. 谁又在我面前? 你不是答案. 我们走近 孤独的未来. 谁都不再 为了谁而存在! It was now the day of shooting and Dara looked outside the window of the bus. Normally she would have taken her bike with her but something happened that actually got Bom casted as well. From what Bom had told her, she would be acting as a narrator and as Dara's older sister. This actually surprised Dara quite a bit because for one, she never had siblings. And she also always dreamed of having a sister, especially since that sister would be Bom. "Ahh.. Bom..." she grinned as she looked at her best friend and labelmate.

Bom looked at her with a confused expression on her face. "What?" In a way she knew that expression. She knew it very well. It was the one of Dara wanting to know something.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had the role of my sister until now?" she asked, a huge grin on her face.

Bom rolled her eyes at her friend as she heard her question. This would probably have to be the third time that she had to hear her ask it. But she knew her friend liked hearing about things like this. "I'm going to be your sister since she's the narrator. And she's the one that makes sure you don't get in trouble. Director Shin saw that it would be a good thing for me to be in the cast as well."

She grinned widely as they approached the set. On their first day, they would be shooting all of the class scenes at a university. Strangely enough because it was also Director Shin's choice, it was also the university that Dara and Jiyeon were attending classes together. Her eyes widened as she looked at the school. From what she was told, they were going to a university. Little did she know, it was the university she went to. She gulped, before looking at her best friend.

"What?" Bom asked in a monotone voice.

Dara bit her lip as she looked at Bom, completely worried about being inside the university. Sure she was overall comfortable with being there from what she knew, there was a high chance that Siwon would be there. Mostly because Brian had told her earlier that Siwon was shooting a movie there as well. But she didn't dare tell Bom that. She didn't want to. She didn't want Bom to think that she was paranoid of being around Siwon since she was unsure on whether or not Siwon had forgiven her for accepting a project with Donghae again.

Bom shrugged and went back to looking at her copy of the script, already beginning to memorize her lines. Considering that she was the narrator, she knew that she would be doing voiceover work and have to record in a studio as well.

Closing her eyes, Dara continued to hope that she wouldn't see Siwon at all. Her breathing was steady and she twiddled with her fingers during the duration of the ride. Soon they arrived at the university and got off. There were already so many things there that had to do with filming that it was a little hard to tell what was set up for their work.

Bom looked at Dara and shook her. "Dara... we're here..." she said, trying to wake her best friend up.

Dara stirred in her sleep and rubbed her eyes. Normally she would have taken her trusty red bicycle but because of Bom, she just took the bus instead. Plus she didn't want to deal with Bom's nieces and nephews trying to take her bike.... again. "We are?" she asked, making it obvious that she was still sleepy. She didn't get enough sleep the previous night, mostly because she was anticipating everything. Something inside her told her that she was going to be seeing Siwon there whether she liked it or not.

The bus stopped at the university and they immediately got off. Bom looked at her. "Let's go... we should be there early..." she said.

Dara nodded and they started to walk around the campus, trying to figure out where the shoot was happening. "Did Director Shin even tell you where the shoot is?" she asked, curious to if Bom knew.

She nodded. "He told BOTH of us yesterday. I'm guessing your bumpkin of a brain forgot again," she said, in a scolding yet friendly tone as she lightly smacked Dara at the back of her head. Dara rubbed the back of her head, scrunching her face. She didn't want to admit to Bom that she had forgotten where they were supposed to meet everyone. The taller girl sighed. "We were supposed to meet them in the cafeteria of the campus. And I have no idea where that is so you're going to have to lead us..."

Dara nodded and started to walk towards the building where the cafeteria was. She honestly was curious to why they were meeting in a cafeteria rather than being told to go do their makeup and such. Then again, there were several things that they wanted to change in the script overall. Especially Director Shin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter