I Don't Know

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter five: "i don't know"

The two of them entered the conference room once again and sat down. They were going to have the first reading of the script just to get a feel of the characters as well as working with each other. It's true that they all have worked with each other before but because there was dialogue, it was possible that there might be a character or two needed and if any of them needed time to study their character.

"Alright Donghae-ssi, Jiyeon-ssi, Dara.... we're going to read the first episode. It's going to just so all of you can get a feel of your characters with the dialogue and to see if you need any time finding your character inside you," Director Shin stated. He was curious to how they were going to be like with the acting and how their characters expanded from how they had it for the music video. As a treat for himself, he was able to see how the NG scenes for the music video went. What interested him the most was that Donghae the one where Donghae just kept staring at Dara when he was falling and it made the image of him actually being in love with Dara rather than Jiyeon.

The three of them nodded and Dara automatically started looking at the words in her script. She didn't quite have enough time think of a full out background analysis of her character. She thought it would have been a breeze since she was already that character. But the changes were making her question how she should play her. Now she can't think of Donghae trying to get with Bom. Mostly because this time, the love she had for Donghae would have to be returned.

They started the reading and it went okay. Or at least that's what Director Shin thought. But it definitely wasn't like that for the two leads. Donghae kept staring at Dara and Dara was basically trying not to kill him for staring at her. Plus she was having a hard time actually acting like she was in love with him. Her own box of evil was starting to shake and Donghae was the one unlocking it. She didn't even know why but even though she told herself that she was okay with being near him for something like this, he was driving her crazy.

She gritted her teeth and played with the pages of her script as she was reading from it. The episode she was reading from basically was the thing of her having to be in love with Donghae. She had to bring the feelings she used to have for him back. The one where she would have followed him around... would have to given everything to him. Why did this c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter