Recording

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      recording 창 밖에 눈이 내려 가로등 불빛 아래 그 안에 너와 내가 있어 난 그대 만의 오빠 그댄 나만의 여자 오빤 너만 사랑할래 Dara was still unsure on whether she should actually trust Donghae that she ended up glaring at him the whole time. Although Bom was with her, she couldn't exactly take any chances and let her guard down. Although she had told herself that she no longer harbored feeling for him, either resentful or infactuation, she couldn't help but wonder what the hell he's up to. She couldn't understand why Donghae was inviting her. He had Jiyeon after all. But he never paid actual attention to him. In a way, she was happy that he wasn't paying attention to her but at the same time, she really hated it. She turned to look at Bom, who was studying the script.

"So Bom-ssi, Dara-ssi, are you having a good time being part of GDE?" Juri asked them. It wasn't because she was trying to pry on them. She actually cared for Dara a bit since she could somewhat see a little bit of herself in Dara in the terms of determination.

Bom smiled. "I didn't have any sort of seond choice when it came to being part of a company. So it was great... despite being put into the same department as this girl." By "this girl", it was a bit obvious that she meant it to be Dara.

The shorter girl was a little bird brained at that moment, she didn't really know what to do with answering the question. All she was doing was silently wishing that Donghae would just stop staring at her. It was driving her crazy.

"And how about you, Dara-ssi?" Juri asked.

Just then Dara snapped back to reality and looked at Juri. "Umm... it's actually great. Siwon and Bommie are always there to help me as well as Brian oppa and Sarang." She smiled. However at the mention of Siwon's name, she could feel shivers crawl up her spine as Donghae glared at her.

"And you landed a role in Dark Moon with Siwon-ssi?" Juri asked. She had already known Donghae was annoyed about the mention of Siwon but she did like Dara and felt a bit sorry for her that Donghae never realized his actual feelings yet.

She blinked again and nodded, mumbling, "Yeah... actually the Prisoner PV sort of helped me land the role..."

This caught Donghae's attention and he looked at her, smirking. "Ahhh so I really did help you get to the big time despite you saying I didn't..." he said in a teasing tone of voice.

Dara glared at him and shook her head, rather annoyed. She didn't know what to say to him due to knowing he was somewhat right. But would she say anything that would praise him somehow? Not a chance.

"So you got the part in Dark Moon and now you're a lead character for this drama?" Juri asked.

She nodded as a reply. "Yeah... I sort of thought I was getting the role of the other girl when I got the part in Dark Moon. Then I had an obstacle of trying to..." she paused then shook her head. "I'd rather keep that story to myself."

Bom looked at her, knowing that she had a lot of trouble trying to get approval to even play the part easily. "Are we almost there?" she asked, trying to help Dara change the subject.

Dara looked at Bom and mouthed, "Thank you," to her, thankful that she had a friend like her.

Minutes later, they arrived at a tall building which was the studio where they were going to be recording the soundtrack of the drama. Dara's mouth somewhat gapped open as she hadn't exactly seen a recording studio before. "Wow..." she muttered. She would have kept aweing over it for a few more moments if Bom had not snapped her back to reality by poking her sides.

"Hey Dara... we're about to go in..." Bom tugged on Dara's shirt a bit, trying to get her to come along.

The younger girl shook her head before looking at Bom, nodding. They got out of the car and Dara's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe that she had got
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter