Why Here?

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      why here? 창 밖에 눈이 내려 가로등 불빛 아래 그 안에 너와 내가 있어 난 그대 만의 오빠 그댄 나만의 여자 오빤 너만 사랑할래 The van stopped right in front of a restaurant and Dara looked at it in horror. "Why... just why?" she muttered to herself, praying that the location that Juri had chosen wasn't the restaurant where she worked and lived on top of.

Bom glanced at Dara having heard what she had just muttered. "It's going to be okay," Bom whispered, smiling at her. Bom had remembered that one incident where she had been at the restaurant for a roleplaying job and Dara had found out about it there. They looked at the restaurant which read "Dalmaya" at the top.

"This was the restaurant that you were supposed to go to during the Prisoner MV for lunch but we didn't have any time to go so I thought we could just come here today," Juri said, smiling.

Donghae and Dara had a minor flashback as to when she was working on the Prisoner MV and when Donghae hadn't received a lunch box and the reason for it was Jiyeon had already made him a lunch with sweet eggs.

Dara shook her head as she looked at the restaurant again and saw Gary busy with the cooking as well as Jihyo waving to her. Dara made a motion with her hand to silently tell that she didn't want to be known that she lived above the restaurant. Unfortunately, Jihyo didn't notice and opened the door for them, inviting them in.

"Dara~" Jihyo said, smiling at her. "I didn't know you were coming back here so..."

Dara looked at the Jihyo and mouthed "Please don't let him know that I live here..." But unfortunately, Donghae had caught onto her in a panick as a smirk slowly formed on his face. Although he was a bit slow on knowing what was going on, it was a little obvious to him that she was an employee.

"You know her?" Juri asked.

Jihyo blinked and nodded. "She used to come in here for a meal all the time. And she's very good friends with me and my husband, Gary." Hearing that explanation brought Dara to a sigh of relief, she didn't know what she would do if she had revealed that Dara lived there as well as worked there.

Gary looked at them before continuing to cook. It was a bit obvious that he was starstruck in a way because there was a slight tint of pink in his cheeks, making it look like he was blushing. Gary had always been a quiet one and wasn't exactly the type to say something unless he actually had something to say.

Juri looked at them and nodded. "Well let's sit down." She, in a way, wanted to just go in and out because she knew that somehow the conditions of the way things wer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter