Confrontation

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter four: "confrontation"

Dara was about to say something back to her when she remembered that Siwon would probably scold her if she had reacted the way she always did. She took a deep breath and held onto Corn, knowing that it'll make her feel better as she held it against her cheek. She sighed contently as she quietly continued reading the script then it occured to her that she didn't know when the shoot would begin. "Umm... Director Shin... when would the filming begin?" she asked.

"In about three days..." he replied.

She pouted for a few moments. She didn't know if she would be able to know what her character is exactly like and in three days. "Maybe I should ask Bom after all..." she mumbled. Although she knew how to study her characters and such now, she was still a little slow on it and she didn't want to ask Siwon for help. When she heard her phone ringing, everyone looked at her. She looked at them apologetically and then looked at who it was. Her eyes widened seeing that it was Bom that was calling her but then she remembered that she had called her the moment she was in the elevator, wanting to tell her the good news and to ask for advice.

"It's okay. We're actually going to take a short break for lunch anyway," Director Shin said.

Dara smiled and walked out of the room to answer the call. "Bom?" she answered. But the moment she was about to say something else, Bom started scolding her through the phone.

"YAH! What was with the message you left me?!" she yelled. Dara knew that Bom was angry but she knew it was always out of love. "Why did you tell me that you have to see that guy today? Why do you tell me the same day that you have to..."

Dara cut her off before she could say anything else. "Bom.. everything's okay. Besides Director Shin is here too... I just wanted to tell you the good news but I didn't want to bother you since I know you're exactly like Siwon-ssi when you're working anyway."

"You didn't seem to have a problem calling me the last time you were working with him... but you're okay? He isn't trying to talk down on you?"

She smiled. "I'm fine, Bom. We're going to be filming in three days. And he didn't bother me yet..."

"That's good..." Bom wanted to say something else when she heard that her break was over. "I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Neh!" They hung up and Dara walked back into the conference room and was given her lunchbox. "Thank you..." She smiled widely and sat down. She was starving and the food practically called to her as she smiled widely. She opened it and smiled. Somehow it reminded her of the food she had on her first time there but she sees it as a stepping stone.

Donghae looked at her and pouted. Once again while she was there, he didn't receive a lunchbox. "Hey noona... where's my lunchbox?" he pouted.

Juri smiled and gave the remaining lunchbox to him. Little did Donghae know... it was actually a lunchbox that Jiyeon had made for him. He took one bite of the eggroll and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter