Desperation

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]desperation...[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The food came and Jihyo looked at all of them before smiling at Dara. "Dara, remember to talk to Gary later," she said. Little did any of them know, Gary wanted to have everyone's autograph that was there and the only way to get it easily was to talk to Dara and ask her for help.

Dara nodded, knowing that she was going to be doing this one way or another. He had asked her when the first episode of Dark Moon premiered of asking her if he could have her autograph. To her, it seemed as if Gary was forever a little fanboy that liked collecting memorablia of some sort whenever he saw someone famous but wouldn't show it to just anyone. Only the people he's closest to in some type of way.

They began to eat and Dara started playing with her food on her plate as she desperately started to think of ways to get away from all of this. All of the things that Donghae could use to against her. She then remembered that she had forgotten something in her room that she needed and needed to make another escape. "Bom..." Dara whispered but Bom was just eating and listening to the conversation about the production. "Bom!!" 

The Barbie doll looking girl looked at Dara with a glare as if Dara was being an annoyance. "What?" she mouthed.

"Distract everyone... I just remembered that I promised Brian-ssi that I would meet up with him..."

Bom blinked several times and nodded as she watched her friend disappear under the table. From what she knew, the last thing that Dara would want is for Donghae or anyone in general to know that she lived at the top of the restaurant. If anyone were to find out, she would be forever in hell and be in the news. Not to mention that it would give a lot of work for the president to deal with and that was definitely something that she wanted to avoid.

In the speed of lightning, she went to the small loft that she lived in, got the bike that she kept up there and came back down, panting heavily.

"What you're going already?" Jihyo asked.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter