Previously...

Without U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter one: "previously..."

If you watched the drama... I'm only going to be recapping what happened in the last episode. But also... you'll get a feel of what the names are being changed to.

Dara had just completed filming Dark Moon and was doing the promotions for it. In a way, she felt super accomplished that she had completed it because now, she was a star. Now she was an idol. Now she was on longer in the Love Me program at GDE.

Currently, she wasn't booked for any new projects after Dark Moon so she decided to take some time for herself. Almost immediately, she packed up some of her clothes to go to Mokpo, the place she grew up. Throughout her childhood, she's been living in Mokpo with Donghae and his family. Overall, she didn't really now why she returned there. Maybe because she was grateful for them taking care of her. Maybe because she missed going to her special place where Corn was. Or maybe because Siwon went there for a shoot and she wanted to see him again.

She went to the river where she spent most of her time crying and spending time with the fairy prince that she met when she was younger. The one that gave her Corn. She looked at the water and smiled softly before she turned around and saw someone there. She blinked several times as her face scrunched a tad bit, seeing that the person that was there was Siwon. However, she first saw her fairy prince friend there for a short moment before she realized it was him. "Siwon-ssi?" she thought. She started to make her way to him to make sure it was him and that she wasn't dreaming.

He looked at her and his eyes widened as he saw her. "Dara?" he said, making her realize that she was right that it was him. "Why are you here?"

Dara smiled softly. "It's my hometown. Well sort of... I actually grew up here. I only wanted to visit. And you?"

Siwon smiled. "I'm actually filming near here and I'm on a break right now." He paused for a short moment. "I'm just walking around."

She noticed a familiar look on his face, recognizing it as when he's under a tremendous amount of pressure. From her time with him, she always noticed that he would go off on his own when he needed to think or calm down a bit though that doesn't exactly work sometimes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter