Chapter 7 - Vitamin

Romance behind the limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

 

 

May 23, 2013

 

A Super Junior member came out from the interview room. They were having a photoshoot for the June Issue of the Magazine “Date With”. It works this way, one by one, they’d go to the interview room and then proceed to the photoshoot area, once everyone is done, they’ll do the group pictures. Some of them were done already while some are still waiting for their turn.

 

“Sungmin-hyung, you’re next.” Donghae nudged his day-dreaming hyung whose eyes were obviously glued to the screen of his phone.

 

Perhaps overjoyed on how things are turning out? Now that SNSD are having loose schedules, he was glad Sunny can have time to spend with him. And the past days were living proofs.

 

LOTS of times, he and she would run into each other in the SM building. And as delinquent as he can be, he sneaks inside their practice room just to see her. The girls were preparing for their incoming World Tour while the boys were talking about their comeback this coming second half of the year with the executives. Seeing how Super Junior members are the ones who are busy, it was really convenient for them to go to the SM building once in a while. At times, they’re together, just like they used to. And at times, they had to be with their members for business.

 

Times being together brought them closer as there are no more holding back and tension from within. He’s glad she adjusted to HIS situation and not act awkward around him.

 

“What are you up to, these days, Sunny?” He once asked her.

 

“Nothing much, just some alone time with myself. How about you?” She answered as she took a bite of burger, one of their favourites.

 

“I’m getting interested at many things nowadays.” He opened the soda drink and poured on to the glasses.

 

“Like?” From a glass he poured, she took a sip.

 

“Sports. Do you like sports?” He carried on and opened the ketchup for them to dip their fries.

 

“I like it in general but not those things that makes you really sweaty.” (evil smile loljk) As he was preparing some things, she did her part as well, opening the Tupperware and taking the barbeques out. He handed him one and took one for herself.

 

Even without noticing, they perfected this routine already.

 

“Well if you don’t like them, I don’t like them either.” He joked, earning a chuckle from her. “Seriously though, I’m into archery and golf.”

 

shaped like an O for a moment. “That’s cool. I like archery, I played it once on a variety show (on an MBC show, I forgot what it’s called smth like Let’s go dream team or idol Olympics).”

 

“You must be good at it.” The barbeque on his hand was soon munched in, he savoured the sweet sauce even at the corner of his lips.

 

Replying, she was nonchalant. “Not actually. I was too late to realize I kept holding the bow wrong.”

 

He scrunched a bit and backed his face away without moving from his sitting position across her. “No, you were good. I saw your Hoot performances.” He stood up and started dancing the arrow dance. “Trouble, trouble, trouble.”

 

He imitated the girls’ dance to lift the spirit but before he had the chance to sit down, someone knocked at the door. Their heads automatically and in-sync snapped at the direction. “Continue eating, I’ll get the door.” Sungmin volunteered.

 

He skidded his legs and reached for the door, revealing an impatient non-stranger.

 

“What are you two doing here?” The Super Junior maknae didn’t waste any time to interrogate as soon as he deciphered what was happening. “Let me guess, lunch date?”

 

Stunned by his words, the two didn’t know how to react. Does it really look like that? Sungmin can’t help but bow his head while Sunny blushed furiously. Everybody knows how sharp-tongued his words can be. Such an angelic maknae. Tsss.

 

“What are you s-saying? It’s not like we’ve never done this before.” As she felt discomfort as regards her musical partner’s comment, she made sure not to fall for his trick.

 

“Have you not heard? Sungmin likes having indoor dates.” Oh. She forgot; he doesn’t even use honorifics. How can he make it easy for her? She adjusted herself for a bit, thinking what a nice come back she can use against him.

 

Noticing Sunny’s dodges, he came to her rescue to stop Kyuhyun’s evil doings. “You! Go away. You must be hungry, you’re blabbering ludicrous things.” Defensive, aren’t we?

 

From the lips of the evil, a chuckle was let out. “Am I really?” Kyuhyun challenged while taking a stick of barbeque.

 

“Of course, we eat together backstage during our musical.” Finally! She remembered. As she was glad to retort back, the other one might be feeling otherwise. They eat together backstage?

 

He looked at his dongsaeng. This? She eats with this rascal? Someone has to be alert while sleeping tonight. There’s going to be a roommate chaos.

 

Kyuhyun is an evil genius, Sungmin probably forgot. He was too quick to realize how he can take advantage of Sungmin’s silence.

 

“You’re right. We do it all the time. I might’ve seen wrong.” He glanced at Sungmin’s reaction.

 

Positive.

 

“I suddenly remember the time we drank so-maek together.” He sighed dramatically. “It was fun. We should do it some other again.” It was hard for him to resist laughing seeing how interesting things are.

 

Luckily, another person disrupted their attention before Sungmin can lunge on to his teasing roommate. Are they having an oh-there’s-our-roommates moment?

 

“Sorry to disturb you, we have to go back already.” The SNSD leader informed as she took a stick of barbeque all for herself. What is up with people taking their food without permission?

 

He looked at Sunny, who was looking back at him. “I’ll send you out.” Sheepishly, he initiated.

 

“I didn’t know you can be a gentleman, oppa.” Taeyeon commented inwardly. “Too bad, I’m going to have to make it hard for you. I can’t just hand my roommate to someone who I’m not sure deserves her, you know?”

 

“No need, oppa.” She extended her arm to support Sunny. “Back off, she’s mine.” She laughed. It was fun monitoring them two without being noticed.

 

Once the danshin duo was out of the room, they heard someone scream for help. It sounded desperate but they shrugged it off.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung!” Donghae shouted at his hyung who obviously isn’t listening. Sungmin, on the other hand, jolted in shock. His expression indicated that Donghae might’ve dealt with the situation wrong but at least the younger succeeded. “The editor is now calling for you. You didn’t hear any of us. Are you okay?”

 

Has it been that long he’s been thinking? Never mind. At least, now he feels inspired and energized by the things he was thinking about. Giddy smiles is the best wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter