I'm In Love With A HERO

Romance behind the limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 28, 2013

 

Flashback, July 25

 

“Yeoboseyo, oppa?” Sunny chirped as she waited for the other line to talk, she was certain he had picked up anyway.

 

The moment her heard her spine-tingling morning greeting (at least for him), he closed his eyes and kept it ringing on his head.

 

“Err...oppa?”

 

“Ah...yeah, Sunny...” With his just awakened up husky voice, he greeted her. “Good morning, sweetie.”

 

“Good morning, too, oppa. Did I wake you up?”

 

Yes, dear. With your love-filled voice that fills my head first thing in the morning. I feel like I’ve risen from the ground. I’m ready to face the world. Kekeke.

 

“No, no. Actually, it’s good you called me up.” He smiled. “I miss you.”

 

Dang it. Stay away, butterflies. You’re going to hurt my tummies real bad.

 

“I miss you, too oppa. Really.” Sunny fidgeted the curtain on her bedroom window. She was looking past the view outside. The sun had just risen up; this is going to be a great day, she made sure to implant this on her mind.

 

Satisfied with her response, Sungmin leaned his head on the sideboard of the bed. He was currently in his hotel room in Tokyo as their first Japanese studio album had just been released the day before. “So what are you doing now?”

 

“Nothing much. I’m currently having a rest because tomorrow, I’ll be flying to Taiwan early morning.”

 

“Taiwan? Aren’t you done with your concert in there? It was on the 20th of this month, remember?” Wow, he did remember her concert. Oh boy, you’re in bigger trouble than you imagine.

 

“Yup, but I’d be going there to film Grandpas Over Flowers with Seojin-samchom and the entire crew.”

 

“Wait, aren’t you going to throw the first pitch on LA this 28th? That’s three days away, right?” Oh, right. Here will be a baseball game between the Korean team and LA dodgers in commemoration of Korea’s National Day. Taeyeon is going to sing the Korean National Anthem and Tiffany will be singing the US anthem. Sunny is...well, she’s going to pitch (and hopefully, redeem Sonyeo shidae’s reputation in terms of pitching)

 

“Um, about that...we couldn’t say no to the grandpas, oppa” Is she nervous about what his reaction might be?

 

Sungmin sighed.

 

“Sunny...” Sunny? What happened to ‘sweetie’? His voice was serious. “Are you sure you can do this tight schedule? Take care of yourself. I know I can’t have a say on your decisions about your work but please, don’t make me get worried. I don’t want to just hear news that you fainted again like what happened to Saitama during your first Japan tour and I couldn’t do anything about it.”

 

“I promise, oppa. Thank you for understanding.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter