Galaxy Supernova

Romance behind the limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 5

 

 

 

 

“I’ve downloaded Galaxy Supernova and she still hasn’t responded.”

 

Sungmin began to question what he is now to Sunny’s life, who he is to her and what are they to each other? Are they over? What went wrong? That’s too fast. Is it rush-hour? Does she live her life in mbps?

 

Waegeurae?

 

‘Go figure it out yourself.’

 

“Why? She said it’s not because he did not call her back, she isn’t petty like that. No follow-back? But she hasn’t unfollowed me yet.”

 

This is even harder than solving a rubics cube or an IQ test exam.

 

Sighing, he pushed the play button, hoping this would somehow ease what he is longing.

 

Seeing Sunny’s long (extension) hair, he was asdfghjkl. It shocked him, okay?

 

“Lookin at you (oh)

Looking at you (oh)

Looking at you (oh)

Looking at you”

 

“Wow, that must be the highlight of the whole song.”

Did Sunny get a lot of singing lines and screen time, because all he was seeing was her. #gooey

 

You’re not my world, Sunny. In fact, I am the world. And you are my sun. I revolve around you. My life revolves around you. (okay, this is a bit lame. Nope, it’s just lame)

 

You’re the center of my galaxy supernova.

 

 

 

September 7

 

 

After their Music Bank Concert in Istanbul, he felt exhausted. But on the brighter side, the concert was unbelievably superb. It felt like they were on their own Super Show.

 

For the nth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter