Chapter 3 - A Man In Love

Romance behind the limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

May 4, 2013 / 3PM

 

It was a much anticipated day for the boys of Super Junior having been just done with their South American Tour. Almost all members were laid down in the middle of the living room (of their apartment) with nothing to do. The silence that filled the room was not awkward at all, but the atmosphere was filled with tension.

 

It was that day that they were bored enough to stay at the house but too tired to go out.

 

“Do you think Yesung will do just fine in the army?” Eunhyuk asked no one in particular lowly but loud enough to be heard by everyone.

 

The tension-filled aura continued to dominate the spaces. It wasn’t bad enough that Heechul and Leeteuk are now serving in the army. Yesung insisted to enter the military in the midst of their Super Show 5. Losing another member at the time being once again.

 

Sungmin had been thinking, since he is one of the older remaining hyungs in the group, will he be able to do the enlistment responsibility well? In just a few months, he’ll be in his 30s. (at least in Korean age) If you come to think of it, public service is not at all a tough job as compared to the other military duties. He’ll live as normally as possible, and he’ll be able to come home every end of the day. The only thing that’s going to be different is his responsibility. He will be one of those men who need to ensure his nation’s safety. That’s all. Simple right?

 

Another but is that, he doesn’t want to be just on the public service, he wants to be on active duty. But that would lead him to much isolated state. Can he take that?

 

“Too much thinking really does make more problems.” He said to himself mentally before sighing.

 

Using his arms as a support, he stood up and exited the scene. He didn’t have any particular destination but his legs led him to a special place. To the parking area.

 

 

Once he saw his car, he was at awe. He missed this car. When was the last time he even used this? He can’t remember anymore.

 

A smile crept on his lips. Playfully, he took a photo. He stayed there for what seemed like eternity (5 minutes lol) and once satisfied, he went back to their apartment and inside his room.

 

He checked his phone to check if he got any calls or texts he missed. Nothing. He lied on his bed and stared at the ceiling. Deep within himself, he had the urge to talk. But about what? With whom?

 

One name crossed his mind and his rainbow outlined lips turned upside down without much ado.

 

Sunny.

 

Disappointment is such a b!tch. It occurs whenever it wants to. He realized she is still in Bangkok or possibly even changed location again.

 

He smiled at the thought that she was really having a good time. Much more to the thought that she spent a lot of money. The thought made him chuckle. He really doesn’t get why she needs to live as if she has a lot of debts to pay. She’s rich since birth anyway. But come to think of it. Maybe that’s the exact reason he was slumped head-over-heels to her. That she’s...you know...different and totally unpredictable.

 

It’s been how many days since their video chat and because of that, he misses her now. What could he do? He can’t call her now –. Or can he? He checked the news to see if there were updates about her whereabouts but not forgetting to update his blog with a picture he took on his car.

 

 

 

title: oh yeah~ drive!!

message: drive after a long time~~ kk
i’m excited~~
my car, you’ve been bored right?

I can’t go anywhere though... hehe

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter