Chapter 5 - One In A Million

Romance behind the limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

a/n: Belated Happy Birthday, SUNNY!

and OMG! Have you seen Taeyeon's instagram post?

"I love you you're mine" WTF!

 

 

 

 

May 13, 2013

 

“What do you want to do in Sukira? We don’t have a live broadcast for today.” Ryeowook broke the news out to the hyper Sungmin who was bugging him come to the radio station.

 

“Why is that? Is there something I’m missing?” Perplexed, he did not hesitate to ask.

 

“Did you forget? Today is the annual Dream Concert.” Ryeowook grabbed the chance to escape from his troublesome hyung. “You really are getting old!” He teased before he disappeared from the sight.

 

Sungmin let out a deep sigh.

 

What is he supposed to do now? He wanted to talk to the fans. He misses the Sukira family after leaving them. Not leaving them for good but you know how it feels to be attached to people. Though they keep in-touch, the feeling is still different.

 

He decided he had nothing better to do so he just might as well update the fans. On his blog update, he expressed how disappointed he was for not being able to come to do the DJ-ing he used to do. Just by reading what he posted, you can see how badly he misses the listeners.

 

Back in the days, he and Sunny also DJ-ed for Chunji. That day just the hardest. Those were the days he held close to his heart. He remembers all the crazy dances they did, the songs they sang, the physical contacts they made and the moments they shared altogether. The reminiscent of the nostalgic scenes never forgot to play rewind on his psyche.

 

She was the shy hoobae way before but now, seeing her with those enigmatic bold colours in her crown, he chuckled. How can time fly by so fast without him knowing? It doesn’t have a pair of legs but it can run. And when it does, no one can ever chase it.

 

How did she manage to hold him captive? He will never know. However, that didn’t feel anything subtle. Yes, in a way. But it felt perfect. The feeling is perfect. She is perfect.

 

When people would take dog as a pet, she would raise a cow. When girls screech at a sight of a millipede, she’d kill it – bare hands. When people would be disgusted even just to see a snake, she’d hold and lull it. When someone tries to snatch her co-members away, she’ll be there to stop it.

 

No one will ever be like her (at least to him) She is his one in a million.

 

Just knowing that she gave him a chance was beyond magical for him. He’d do anything and give her everything without asking for anything in return. That’s the type of person he is. Romantic hopeless? You can say that.

 

Lazily, he closed the tab he used for browsing. It felt bad not being able to join the Dream Concert tonight. Many fans just look forward to it every year. Not just fans but the idols as well. They get to know other idols. With Leeteuk, Heechul and (now) Yesung gone, it would really feel empty without them by their side.

 

Smiling, he took into his thinking the happenings on the 2010 dream concert. SNSD were wearing black and gold and SuJu were in white and silver. It was such a coincidental matching of colours (or maybe the coordinators and the stylists of SM just talked about it). Superficial as it may seem, it made him happy. He recalled how Sunny looked so cute when they were performing their bubble gum song “Oh!” in front of the Japanese audience and in just a tick, once the song “Run Devil Run” was played, she turned into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter