The Boys (versus the girls)

Romance behind the limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 12, 2013

 

“Yah, Taeyeon-ah! Aren’t you a bit sadistic?” Sunny asked the girl across her on the room they share. Well, at times, (lots of times actually) Sunny goes home to her biological family’s house in Seoul since it’s not really that distant from the SM building. She decided it’d be more convenient for her and the other SNSD members so they’d get more space. Living in a dorm with eight (and less, because others tend to go home also) other girls is not as fun as you think. Though they get along and play pranks, you’ll just have that time when you want to be alone.

 

“What are you talking about?” Without bothering to take her eyes off the screen of her iPhone 5, her fingers touching the screen with an incredible speed.

 

Her roommate made a scowl. “Just look at you. Don’t you think it’s good for the health of the sones just seeing you update every single time on Instagram? You’re going to give them a heart attack.” She couldn’t help but reprimand the oldest unnie.

 

For the first time they had woken that day, Taeyeon put her gadget down. “Aren’t we little bit dramatic today? I mean, it was just five days you created your instagram account, I’m telling you, sooner or later, you’ve gone addicted to this site as well. Maybe yours will be much more severe than mine because you’re the savvy–tech one in here.”

 

“May I remind you that I made a twitter account on February 2011. Guess what? I am not addicted to it, dude.” With the hip-hop way of proving her point, her back hunched and her left hand made a ghetto gesture.

 

Dandyu gangster, indeed.

 

“Well that’s because you didn’t even visit that account for two straight year.” Are they getting into an argument? “Before it was revealed that it was really yours, you haven’t even tweeted anything.”

 

Sunny was speechless.

 

But not for long.

 

“Who told you I’m not using it? I use it to stalk sones.” Ha!

 

Taeyeon blurted out a nonsensical retort. “Well, did you use it to stalk Sungmin-oppa, too?”

 

Okay. That really shut the bunny up. She wasn’t saying anything like her tongue was suddenly tied up and seems like she was holding onto something that made her hold back.

 

“Are you not following him on twitter?” Is she? Or is she not?

 

Sighing, the shorter one reached for her smartphone, tapped the screen right before she muttered lowly, “I am now.”

 

Maybe he was just busy that he forgot. Dang, he forgot.

 

(Yeah, South Korea has the fastest wifi connection. You can download a full-length movie within three minutes. Wow!)

 

“This kid is weird.” Taeyeon thought before verbalizing her curiosity. “Hey, I watched Radio Star the other day. I really wonder why Sungmin-oppa doesn’t come home often in their dorm.” It’s her way of lifting someone’s spirit up. “ “Omo, and you don’t also stay here at the dorm for long. What a coincidence Soonkyu-yah.” Kim Taeyeon smirked evilly. “Are you two...eh.....” One y eyebrow was raised teasingly towards Sunny, sending a sublime question for humor.

 

Not on her current state of mind, Sunny did not get the innuendo Taeyeon was trying to say. “Are we two...?” She innocently repeated the question that she didn’t know will embarrass her.

 

Taeyeon figured out that Sunny might be able answer the question. At first, she intended it to be just a joke. But now she’s really curious. Her body shifted her sitting position in a stir. “You kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter