Oppa Nappa/ Bad Oppa

Romance behind the limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 1, 2013

 

Incheon Korean MusicWave

 

The backstage room of soshi was filled with seven members, excluding Yuri and Tiffany who were the MCs for the night’s event.

 

With only a brief series of knocks, and not giving time for somebody to open it, the door was opened up abrasively, revealing a knight-in-black-suit. Without minding, the looks the seven dork, I mean ladies were giving, he summoned in a bold way. “Taeyeon, can I talk to Sunny for a while?”

 

Sungmin, and the seven ladies were silent for a while till the leader Doc Taeyeon gave her answer. Giving a look that scrutinizes his entire existence, she barked “Wooof woof! I would gladly allow you but that depends on her.”

 

“Yeah, you should totally ask Sunny.” Yawning through her words, Sleepy Sica seconded as a support for the leader – earning a ‘we-gonna-beat-this-man’s--up-for-making-uri-Soonkyu-sad’ smile.

 

It was too much for a man to be not helped and completely be completely be compelled this way; although he had predicted this kind of treatment, especially from their leader who happens to be her now-mad-at-him girlfriend.

 

Hyoyeon kept neutral around this situation. Although civil and casual, Hyoyeon doesn’t trust Super Junior members at times like this, to be quite honest. She once chose to believe Eunhyuk over Taeyeon and how she regretted that situation. So, no words from Hyo-pey.

 

Wow, the danshins are quite feistier than he thought. For sure he’d get help from the jangshins. He hopes. Where is his radio buddy? Sooyoung? That shikshin. Is there a dwarf who’s always eating? She’d be that. Hungry.

 

He gave her a look.

 

‘Sooyoung, please.’ But instead of an answer, she hiccupped her way out of the tension-filled room.

 

His gosh, are they even Korea’s national girl group? He swears they’re bunch of gangsters. So...intimidating.

 

He looked at Sunny, not even facing him. Her back showing to his face. Harsh.

 

Yoongie? But before he could send his request, she flashed a happy smile that hid naughtiness. She followed Sooyoung, where food was being served.

 

This was getting helpless. One final weapon.

 

“Please, Seohyun.” He timidly called the maknae who was busy filling in something on her diary. With one swift action, her hand brought the note pad back to her bag and she walked towards the grumpy one. He saw her whispering something to her dwarf unnie and to his delight, the mad bunny sighed and stood up from her seat.

 

Without saying anything, she walked past him and stopped on a vacant spot on the hallway. Coast clear.

 

Before going to where Sunny decided to talk, he made sure to send his gratitude to the kind maknae and questions why they got an evil maknae in their group. Life is just not fair, honey bubu.

 

As a response, Seohyun flashed a bashful smile and nodded.

 

As the door closed, he didn’t waste any time getting this crumple ironed. “Did I do something wrong?”

 

“No,” She briefly answered.

 

“Then why are you not picking up my calls or even replying to any of my messages if I didn’t do something?”

 

“Exactly, you didn’t do something you were supposed to do.”

 

Sungmin scowled, “What is it?”

 

The petite lady could only groan. “That’s even more aggravating!”

 

“Okay, I’m sorry I failed to call you back when – “

 

“No, it’s not just that. I’m not that petty.”

 

Sungmin was on the verge of losing his patience. Why can’t she just tell him now? “Then what?”

 

“Go figure it out yourself.” Wanting to prevent a dramatic commotions, she decided to walk out. Did he really forget? He remembered everything on her schedule except that one specific day.

 

 

 

During the ending stage of the concert, the two were awkward and were trying their best to sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter