Romantic Street

Romance behind the limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n Sorrrrrrrry for updating late! School is seriously killing me and I can’t keep up with the dates. If you are kind enough, please send me suju or just sungmin scheds for the past two months, (July-August) I’d really appreciate that! Please?? Plus, I thought nobody was interested to read this seeing how no one was commenting anymore. Haha. I often raised my eyebrows to those authors who say comments keep them motivated, but seeing how it happened to me, I pretty much feel how they feel now. So, COMMENTS JUSEYO!!!!!!!

 

Double update, click the previous chapter if you failed to realize.

 

 

June 28, 2013 (Part 3)

 

Bounce to me, bounce to me. Bounce to me, bounce to me ~

 

What an awkward ending song. Sungmin thought as he remembers the ending of the Korea-China Friendship Festival a while ago. During the encore when all the guest groups gathered on the stage, he caught a glimpse of Soshi (together with Bora) dancing along to the beat of the song. He smiled at that moment when he saw Sunny playing around with Jessica.

 

Who knew these two could be this close? They are like the opposite of each other. Sunny’s the sun, Sica’s the ice. Sunny’s the countryside girl, Sica is the city chick. Sunny is the tomboy-ish cool ninja, Sica is the sophisticated doll.

 

Not wanting to make it obvious, he looked at their direction for just a jiffy. And he wondered why Sunny and Sica seemed like they are fighting yet having fun.

 

Sica must be saying something to fool Sunny around. He wondered what it could be.

 

(Sica, stop making fun of my girl.)

 

“Jung might be making fun of her height.” He thought. But that is totally acceptable. In that way, Sunny could fit in his heart.

 

#gooey

 

Whatever it was, he is glad she’s happy. And her happiness contents him.

 

 

“Hey”, a feminine voice made him look up. “I’m sorry to keep you waiting, oppa.”

 

Mwo?

 

Right in front of his eyes is the lady whose happiness is worthy of everything in the world. Her laugh, thought a bit high-tone, is always warm – like she’s the joy despite his misery. His humour of life. Her smile that extends over to her eyes sends him to a far-away place he doesn’t even know exists – his hedonistic way of living that makes him high. His guilty pleasure. Her warm (and little) hands that once contact his skin, it eases his pain – like she’s a remedy for all diseases. His panacea.

 

Oh, how he can’t get enough of her. If he was the boss of SM Entertainment, he’d not want her out of his sight. But yeah, her uncle is their boss. So he dismissed that thought.

 

He was stunned.

 

“Oh, no. No. I wasn’t waiting....that long.” Wanting himself to prevent any major embarrassment in front of her, he stood up and motioned his hand in a hooked position. Who knew this pumpkin-loving aegyo king is such a gentleman? (Honestly, I do)

 

She accepted his hand and linked her own, and together they marched to go – hand-in-hand.

 

Continuing the gentle act, he opened the door for her and waited for her to sit comfortably before getting in the car.

 

The car engine started as a song began to play.

 

“Where are we going, oppa?” Sunny decided to break the ice. It was obvious they were tensed, which is the least thing she wanted at that moment.

 

Relax and just be yourself. Remembering Sica’s advice, she looked at his direction . Though that Sickal was entirely bullying he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter