I Got A boy

Romance behind the limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

June 28, 2013 (Part 2)

 

 

Everything feels new and alive.

 

The view outside, wonderful! From where she was, she can clearly see how the busy streets of Beijing are at the moment. Some people were walking fast, obvious that they’re trying to get to their appointments – making sure not to get there late. There are those who walk in a moderate tempo – as if enjoying every beat of music they were dancing along to. And there are those walking at their hearts’ desire. Oh, how she’d love to be with them right now.

 

She imagined how it would be like living normally like them – far from the path she had chosen to take. Just a twenty-year old nameless average girl, working  at a...

 

She smiled. Other than dreaming of becoming an idol, what were her childhood dreams?

 

Once in her life, she was inspired to become a businesswoman, maybe like what her family line is. But she wanted to make a name for herself.

 

Executive of a bank? But she was tired of balancing worksheets in middle school!

 

A doctor perhaps? Ugh, all those long complicated foreign words do not make sense to her at all.

 

A registered nurse? Errr... yeah, Soonkyu is fearless.

Most of the time. But not when she sees plenty amount of blood oozing.

 

Teacher? Well, she likes children but what about those unruly and hard-headed ones? She isn’t much patient at all!

 

A computer programmer! Yeah, that was it! But her stigma in both her eyes just ruined her fantasy!

 

A police woman? Nah, her height is her biggest disadvantage.

 

 

 

Maybe..just maybe...there was a reason why she was directed to being an idol – because that is where the things she enjoys most are present.  Sharing love, being an inspiration, singing music, bringing life to choreography, flashing smiles and entering the lives of people she might not recognize but she loves them all inside.

 

She looks back at the interior of her room.

 

Aaaaaaaah. The fresh air of the morning.

 

It feels good waking up in the morning at eleven and –

 

Eleven? Morning?

 

No no no no no no no!

 

She’s late for her appointment!

 

Her body automatically jolts up in surprise. Scurrying her way, she kept on stumbling onto things. “I’m late! I’m late! I’m late!” As soon as she made sure the bathroom door was locked, her hands began to take off all the pieces of garments she had.

 

Upon hearing the commotion, her danshin other half hurried to her aide. “Soonkyu-ya, are you alright?” Banging on the bathroom door and her (short) feet kicking, “YAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

 

Getting more hysterical now, “YAAAAAH! I’m alright, Taeyeon-ah! Just that I’m late!” She said on the other side of the door while brushing her pearly whites.

 

“Huh? Late for what? Do you have other schedule other than tonight’s show?” The leader of the group tried to pry on her.

 

Taeyeon brought her ears closer to the bathroom door, and when I say closer, she practically glued it right on the surface. No answer from Sunny was heard and she was sure, her bunny stopped brushing because she heard no noise.

 

“Soonkyu-ya, are you hiding something from me?”

 

“...”

 

“Soonkyu, don’t make me get the spare key and barge in there.”

 

“...”

 

“Soonkyu, you’re making me worried.”

 

“...”

 

“Sunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Yah, stop making excuses to barge in here, you byuntae! I’ll  spill the beans right after I’m done in here.”

 

The shower and Taeyeon was left to wonder.

 

A few moments had passed and luckily, the freshly-bathed bunny draped in only a towel stepped out with Taeyeon sitting on the bed right in front of the bathroom door.

 

Taeyeon-ah, are you that curious?

 

Getting straight up to her target, she was hasty to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter