ed-Lentine

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Screw me, 14th of February was always a ed-Lentine for me.

 

I never wanted to get involved with guys and dates, I never wanted to go on a blind date, I never wanted to agree going with someone on Valentines day. s. If only my roomates Bom, Chaerin, and Minji weren’t so busybody to set me up on a blind date, I would be inside my bedroom right now, sleeping or playing with my PC, or sleeping, or playing Playstation, or ing sleeping. s. s. I needed my sleep. s.

 

So actually, the girls set me up for a blind date with a guy they said was Daesung’s friend. I wasn’t worried about the guy, since Daesung was Minji’s boyfriend so I bet he was that nice guy type too, but what I was worried, that this wouldn’t go well. I would always freak the hell outta boys. That was probably the main reason why I hadn’t had any boyfriend.

 

They kinda showed me this guy’s picture and so I finally knew his appearance and name. His family name was Kwon and they called him Jiyong, or G-Dragon. That was a real weird name though. He got ash-colored hair, which I admitted that I liked it. He had a fair skin and seemed to be a bright person just like Daesung. By the look of his fashion, I could tell that he might have rich parents, or he got a really nice job. He wore branded stuffs, although it was just t-shirt and jeans, but I could name the brands, and pretty sure they cost more than my daily earnings as a waitress.

 

 

“Sandara! Sandara-ssi, right?”

 

 

Here comes nothing.

 

 

“Whew, sorry I’m late! I had some troubles with my outfits today, so I asked for my sister’s help.” He wiped his sweat and blew air to his orange hair. “My name’s Kwon Jiyong, if they haven’t told you.”

 

 

He had trouble with fashion? He seemed not in the photo. Moreover, he had ash hair in the photo, obviously not orange.

 

 

“Just call me Dara, drop the formalities.”

 

“Oh, okay, then call me Jiyong, ignore the .” His eyes turned into small lids as he smiled. “Do I look good? I hope my sister’s effort won’t go useless.”

 

Ain’t gonna lie at least. “You look nice.”

 

“Thank God.” He showed his boyish smile. “So, what should we watch?”

 

 

This is a ing cliche, a girl having a date with a freaking annoying guy. GREAT.

 

 

“Can’t we just go home?” Oops, I said it out loud.

 

“It’s such a waste then, you look pretty today.”

 

Really? I didn’t put any effort on my fashion today though. “Thanks.”

 

“No problem.” He smiled again. It made me wonder why did he smile so much. “So… You’re not gonna ditch, right?”

 

“Doesn’t seem to have any more options.” I shrugged.

 

“Good for me.” He laughed. “Back to topic, what should we watch?”

 

“Anything but cheesy romance.”

 

“The Returned sounds nice.”

 

“Nice, I’m craving for zombies too somehow.”

 

“Oh, I forgot, Happy Valentines day.”

 

 “Yeah.”

 

 

And so, we went to watch the movie. It actually went pretty well, except with Jiyong and his messy- eating. Gosh, did he really need to eat popcorn that way?! The popcorns were everywhere near our seats, he was like a hungry zombie in that movie, only he was hungry for popcorns. But anyway, it was totally fine being with him. He was cool, not cool as in looking awesome. He was just nice to hang out with, although he could be a bit annoying sometimes.

 

Although, I didn’t feel cool about anything with his eyes, he kept starring at me like almost every time our eyes met. What was that? I meant, it wasn’t that I didn’t like him so much, it was just a little awkward since pretty much in my entire life, I barely hung out with boys except my little brother. He was good-looking I could say, but again, I didn’t know him that much to give me a thought to date him. So well, this might end with just a friendship, I supposed.

 

 

“The film was good, I like it.” Jiyong smiled.

 

“Hmm, agree.”

 

“It’s nice to know a girl who’s into horror movies, usually, when I went to the cinema with a girl, they would rather choose something like romantic Thai or Korean movies, or much worse, Despicable Me, Frozen, or other cartoons. The best one so far only reached The Hunger Games.”

 

Well sir, that’s hell a bunch of girls you went out with. “Oh.”

 

 

He looked uneasy. Maybe he had just blurted out the wrong thing. Tch, playboy.

 

 

“Anyways, are you hungry? We can eat something, somewhere…”

 

“No that’s fine actually, I’m full with those popcorns.”

 

“Aigoo, then what are we going to do next? Pretty much, we’re out of topic here.” He grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. The hell with this guy, he kept showing his teeth. I couldn’t tell if that was honest or not.

 

“Okay then, let’s just eat. I’m bored anyways.” I nodded.

 

“Sure, I know a good western restaurant near here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter