Pink Dango Love

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With his pink hair that was completed with his black beanie, Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon or GD for short, walked arrogantly to his car, as he rearranged his orange Soul headphones that was around his neck and entered his Bentley. Screams and cheers were so audible to his ears and he loved it. He was young, handsome, talented, and popular. Girls loved him and boys envied him. He was living in a dreamland.

 

When he arrived at his house, he found it empty, only a small letter was left for him. He flipped the paper and frowned.

 

 

Dear Jiyong,

We will be in our villa for a while. We sent you someone who can take care of you. Eat and rest well.

 

-Your Parents

 

 

The lad only sighed after he had read the letter from his parents. They really treated him like he was still the baby Jiyong that couldn’t do anything by himself.

 

 

DING DONG

 

 

He lazily walked towards the door when he heard the bell.

 

 

“Annyeong, I’m Park Sandara you can call me Dara, I’m--”

 

“Sorry, I’m currently not interested for relationship, so if you please, you can go home, miss.”

 

 

SLAP

 

 

“Yah! I’m not one of your flings! I’m here to take care of you while your parents are away!” She glared but gasped after she realized what she had said to her new boss. “Jaeseonghamnida.” She bowed her head.

 

“WHAT???”

 

 

The Sandara girl walked with her stuffs and closed the door behind her, ignoring the boss of the house.

 

 

“Hello? Do you even know who owns the house?!” Jiyong widened his eyes and frowned to the girl who seemed like a new nuisance to his shiny life. But once again, the girl ignored him.

 

“You little piece…” He muttered as he saw the girl sat down on the sofa and rested her head, she looked so helpless, her stuffs must been heavy. “Aish… Why did mom and dad picked someone like her?” He said to himself.

 

“Come on you little dango girl, I’ll get you to the guest room.” (A/N: Dango is a Japanese cake that has circle shape, which is somehow I could say looks like Dara’s high bun hair.)

 

The girl stood and was about to protest, but Jiyong already took her things and brought it upstairs. She sighed and followed the guy. Actually, she felt curious about this little brat boy.

 

 

As she took her steps, she felt really amazed by the sight of the house. It was a damn big house, seriously, why did they live in such big place when there were only three of them in the family? Dara couldn’t help but to wonder.

 

The pink-haired stopped and dropped her big backpack on the floor in front of a room. He looked exhausted even his breath was noisy.

 

 

“Man, you carried that alone? God, that was ing heavy!” He said while pointing to her backpack.

 

“Anyway, that’s my room.” He pointed to a room not far from hers. “Do not enter without my permission, more like, do not ever enter my room.” He gave tantrum. “Understand?”

 

Dara nodded her head and bit her lower lip. “Since we’ll be living together for a while, let’s pretend that what happened before never happen.” She mentioned about her attitude from their first meeting.

 

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes. She looked like a lost puppy. “Unpack your stuff, I’ll call you if I need something.”

 

“Yes, sir.”

 

“Call me GD.” He turned his back and waved his hand coolly before entering his room.

 

 

Taking her steps and of course, her big backpack, she entered her new room and started to drool again.

 

 

“Whoa! Is this really a guess room? Gosh, it’s so big!” She said and immediately jumped to the bed happily.

 

 

After some of her time was wasted by drooling over the room and unpacked her things, she later heard a doorbell’s sound came from downstairs. Rushing her moves, she went to the door and opened it. Later, a chick and a boy were in front of her.

 

 

“Err… Where’s GD?” The tall guy said.

 

“Oh, he’s… Let me call him.” Dara was about to call him but then she saw him already walked down by the stairs.

 

“Taecyeon? What are you doing here?”

 

 

And so, the three of them were talking and laughing their of about some topic. Dara could only sat on the lowest level of the stairs and sighed. She already made them drinks and served them the cakes that he got inside his refrigerator. She felt like a dummy sitting alone.

 

 

“Hey you maid girl!” Taecyeon called her suddenly. She walked towards the guy even though she felt hesitated.

 

“Do you need something?”

 

“Oh, nothing actually, I just want to prank G-Dragon’s new maid.”

 

 

Dara’s eyes widened and the next thing she knew, the syrup she served for them wasn’t placed inside the glass anymore, it was poured right on top of her head.

 

 

“Aigoo~ Look at you, a wet dango!” GD said and joined his friends’ laughter.

 

“Seriously, she looked stupid, why did you even hire her?” The brunette girl which she guessed as the Taecyeon guy’s girlfriend said while laughing.

 

 

Tears started to fall from Dara’s eyes. She felt embarrassed. She knew that their financial status were so far, but they didn’t have to do that, they didn’t have to do that lame prank on her just to embarrass her. They were lucky because she was inside the oh-so-great GD’s house because his parents paid her, if not, the three of them would have taste the hotness of Sandara’s fire wrath.

 

 

She balled her fist and forced herself to speak. “Excuse me, I have to clean myself, if you need me, you can call me.” She bowed lightly and ran upstairs. Their laughs were still audible to her ears.

 

 

She decided to stay in her room rather than went back downstairs. What they did to her was so lame and inappropriate. Guess she accepted the wrong job.

 

 

“Yah!” GD’s voice shouted from below.

 

 

With that, Dara rushed her feet again and ran downstairs.

 

 

“Taec need more syrup, do it quick!” The boss ordered.

 

“Right away.” She bowed and went to the kitchen.

 

 

When she was making the syrup, she overheard their conversation.

 

 

“Excuse me for a while guys, I’ve to go to your bathroom.” Taecyeon’s voice said.

 

“Sure.” She heard the rest said.

 

“GD-ah…” The girl said with a teasing voice.

 

“What is it, Yoona?”

 

“Why don’t we have some fun while Taecyeon is away?” Dara immediately peeked and saw the girl seductively touched his face.

 

“Yoona, you know I can’t, Taec’s my friend.” He said without showing any expression and slapped her hand away.

 

“Said the one who dated thousands of girls.” Yoona scoffed and folded her hands against her chest.

 

“Yeah, but I’m not dating my friend’s girl. That’s a ing idiot idea.”

 

“Oh please!” Yoona rolled her eyes and smirked before grabbed his face forcedly and kissed him full on the lips. But Taecyeon got them right at the time. Dara gasped secretly from afar.

 

“What the is this???” Taecyeon spoke and broke the two from their kiss session.

 

“Taec, I didn’t kiss her, I swear!” GD said with panicked voice.

 

“Oh yeah? Then kiss my fist!”

 

“Wait!!!”

 

 

Everyone stopped tracks when the petite maid girl came into the scene.

 

 

“Sir… He didn’t do anything wrong.” She spoke but didn’t dare to look at them. She only looked down to her feet.

 

“What do you know, huh? You little ! Is kissing other people’s girlfriend seems right to you?” Taecyeon said as he burned in rage.

 

“But sir, I saw what happened before… And… Your girlfriend kissed him forcedly.”

 

“You !” Yoona grabbed her glass and splashed her syrup to her. But she missed her target.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter