A Bad Boy's Problem

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah yah yah!! Ji! That’s your dream girl!”

 

“Shut up, TOP!”

 

 

There she was, Park Sandara, walking down with her glowing brown hair that tied up into a bun. Her eyes were so beautiful and her skin had that milky color. Her lips looked sweet and pink. I didn’t know why, even though she had that flawless look, she didn’t look happy. Her face showed that sorrow and her lips were always down, never curved into a smile.

 

 

“So, tell me, when will you make your move on her, bro? My mohawk is getting higher and higher, but you've never made your move.”

 

“She’ll reject me, Bae!”

 

 

So actually, this girl was part of my childhood. She lived next to my house and we went to the same elementary and junior high school. I didn’t really care about her at first, but when I came home from school, this girl’s expression was always the same, lonely and sad. I was so curious about her, what made her upset, or even the reason why this beautiful girl hadn’t got a boyfriend yet.

 

One day, I was about to go home from my junior high school, I saw her was siting alone in the cafeteria. I could tell she was crying, but she didn’t make any sound. I stared at her for a few minutes before finally braved myself to approach her.

 

 

--Flashback

 

 

“A-Are you okay?” I asked with hesitate.

 

 

She wiped her tears quick before finally looked up to face me and nodded.

 

 

“Why did you cry? Something happened?” I asked again as I sat in front of her.

 

“I’m okay… *sniff* It’s not your business…” She said softly and looked down shyly. It was the first time I heard her voice.

 

“Maybe I can help?” I said again and hoped silently that she would tell her problem.

 

 

She just shook her head and looked down again. I sighed, damn this girl was stubborn. Just then, a badass looking guy walked passed us. Sandara looked up and her eyes widened. She looked down and I saw her tears came again. What was that guy’s name again? Ah… Lee Minho.

 

 

“You like him?!” I asked in disbelief. She nodded slowly and I gasped loudly. Glad that guy was already gone.

 

“You like that guy?! Seriously? But why did you cry? He doesn’t like you back?” I asked again. I didn’t believe her statement.

 

 

She nodded and tears came once again.

 

 

“Oh no no no! Don’t cry, maybe I can help you.”

 

“But he already has a girlfriend, I can’t, Jiyong.”

 

 

 

I blinked. She knew my name? I didn’t know she also paid attention to me.

 

 

 

“You know my name?”

 

“Uhm… Neh, my umma is your umma’s friend, so I--”

 

“Ah, that’s make sense.”

 

 

 

So, after that, I decided to do 180 degrees of change. From a nerdy guy Kwon Jiyong to swag badass type G-Dragon. I thought secretly that maybe I could change her point of view. Maybe I could cure her. Just maybe.

 

I didn’t realize that my so-called care feeling for her turned deep and when I realized it, I knew I already fell for this Sandara girl.

 

But what annoyed me the most was that she didn’t realize it. She didn’t realize how much effort I gave just for her. That sorrow look on her kept attached to her perfectly and I didn’t like that. I felt anger grew in me everytime I saw that Lee Minho guy. Obviously I was and will always be better than him. Hmph!

 

As time passed, we finally entered high school. Talk about my bad luck, that Lee ManWhore, I mean, Lee Minho guy also went to the same high school with me and Sandara.

 

 

**

 

 

“Seriously, daydreaming again?” Youngbae suddenly interrupted my flashback.

 

“Anni!”

 

“Hyung, you are a man, so act like one! Graduation is near, do something!” Seungri said.

 

“But I already act like one!”

 

“Tch, like what? Like being a bad boy to catch her attention? And just sitin’ here and do nothing?” TOP joined.

 

“Tell me why did I become friends with you again? And that’s not sitting and do nothing, it’s called, ‘Protecting her from a far’.” I said and glared four boys around me.

 

“Don’t look at me! I did nothing!” Daesung said and then continued eating his lunch.

 

 

After school, I walked out from my class and slower my steps. I prayed inside my heart that Sandara would walk pass me. Seemed that it was my lucky day and God answered my pray, I saw her walked out from her class. I quickly thought an idea and ran to her purposely so I ended up bumped with her.

 

 

“Ah, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter