Lost and Found

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the very first time for Bom in Seoul. She moved from Busan to Seoul because of her parent’s job. Of course, she didn’t know places or anything in Seoul, yet, her new friends ordered her to buy things for university project with an address that she didn’t have any idea where the hell it was.

 

An idea came to her mind when she saw a police station. She walked closer to it and saw a policeman was there. He had black fresh cut hair and a pair of beautiful black eyes. He was tall and you could say he was also well built.

 

 

“Sorry sir, do you know where is this place?” She handed him a paper that contained the address.

 

“Err… Well, yeah. Sure I know it.” He said with a cold and unsure voice.

 

“Oh, then what should I ride to go there? My mom forbid me to go alone by cab.”

 

“It’s okay, Uhm… I’ll drive you with my motorcycle.”

 

“Really? Thank you so much.” She smiled and bowed to him. “My name is Park Bom Lee anyway, you can call me Bom, thank you again!”

 

“Uh, yeah, sure… That’s my job anyway.” With that, both of them drove away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where the hell is that new guy?!”

 

“You mean Seunghyun, sir?”

 

“Yeah! Tch, does he think that being a transferred guy he could go whenever he please? Besides, I bet he doesn’t even know well about Seoul…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn, this guy sure had that yummy body. She could feel his abs touched her hands when she hugged his torso. As if she was troubled by it. She was actually okay with it. Every girl would be freaking okay with it.

 

 

“Sir, how long will we arrive?”

 

“Just a few more minutes.”

 

“Oh, okay.”

 

 

But minutes turned to hours. Bom was getting worried and scared at the same time. Well, who wouldn’t? He looked unsure when he picked which way to turn or which street to go. He stopped many times just to think and he was sweating so much! He wasn’t a murderer or something, right? And worse, his gas was near to its finish line! Oh, great.

 

They finally stopped at a poor and old looking place, or maybe a small and untamed village. Bom was so scared that she could die. Her imagination started to play tricks to her. She could picture the guy killing her inside her head!

 

 

“Uhm, you sure you know the place?”

 

“! I’m so sorry miss.” The policeman raked his hand to his hair in frustration.

 

“What?! So you don’t know? How do we supposed to go back home now?” Bom finally raised her voice.

 

“I… I don’t know!”

 

“Then why did you offer to drive me?!” Bom shouted again.

 

“Aish, stop shouting, my ears hurt!”

 

“Tch, I guess you’re just one of those stupid and useless kind of policeman.”

 

He looked shocked with the words. “What did you say?!”

 

“I said you’re stupid and useless. Isn’t that obvious?”

 

“Yah, you little--”

 

“Listen, you stupid policeman, we’re now lost in a place of who knows where, isn’t any other people’s fault. It isn’t Obama’s fault, or even Justin Bieber’s fault. It’s all your entire fault, mister.” She scoffed and smirked to him.

 

 

And that closed his mouth perfectly. They decided to walk since the gas of his motorcycle finally death. After about 20 minutes of walking, Bom saw water drops began to fall and they didn’t have any choice but to find a place to shelter.

 

It was quite lucky for them because there was a small hotel, or you could say, a guesthouse or whatever the hell it was, near their location. Bom was glad that at least the guy was being responsible that he paid the money for renting a room. Or else, she would sell him to or lonely women and use the profit for the room.

 

Damn, she thought. The room was so cramped and it only got one small bed in it. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter