Snow Kiss

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m a 20 years old guy, and I find my own fantasy annoying...

 

 

 

 

Well, firstly, my name’s Choi Seunghyun. I’m that kind of regular boy who never stands out. My friend Bom, always tells me that I’m popular among girls, but really? How can a person like me be considered as a popular one?

 

I’m now studying in Lasalle University, majoring in music. I’ve been into rap since forever, and I know that’s my goal of life. I got my group band too! It’s called Bigbang. Pretty cool, huh?

 

Oh, and did I mention what’s my annoying fantasy, yet? This annoying fantasy comes once a year, every winter to be exact. I have this abnormal body temperature and I hate how I’m always freezing like crazy when winter comes. When usually normal guys at my age would fantasy something ually with pretty girls, I have this weird fantasy about a girl, giving me a kiss on my nose and lips every winter.

 

Pretty weird, eh?

 

It’s just annoys me how I could think of that lame stuff, I mean, who would want to kiss me on the nose and lips? It’s not that I want random girl though. Yeah, I have a crush on my friend’s cousin, Bae Sueji, or Suzy, that’s what they call her.

 

 

**

 

 

“Ugh, winter.” I complained as I took my bike and slowly riding it, hoping secretly that I would be okay.

 

“Taaaaaabbiiiiiii!!!”

 

“Aigoo, here comes the bomb.” I shook my head and smiled secretly. “Yah, Bommie-ah!” I waved at her, but nervousness came when I saw who she was with. “Suzy?”

 

“Since we’re neighbours…” Bom grinned evilly. I know it perfectly that she is up to no good when she has that grin on her face. “You know, neighbours help each other.” She winked at me then to Suzy.

 

“What is it?” I became a little bit curious about what this girl got inside her mind.

 

“It’s snowing and Zee’s appa is sick, he can’t drive her. Can you drive her to her school? I mean, it’s not that far from our university.”

 

 

I made hundreds of mental jumping inside of me. Maybe I should treat this girl corns later, she’s the real bomb!

 

 

“Sure, but how about you?” This girl really, she even sacrificed herself so I can make a move. Normally, she would join me every morning, because she got no ride and both of her parents have early job shift.

 

“I can walk, that’s not a problem.” Bom folded her hands to her chest.

 

“Thanks.” Suzy smiled to me and occupied my back seat.

 

“Hold tight, Zee!” Bom grinned. “Oh, by the way.” Bom searched something from her backpack. It was a thick jacket. “It used to be my father’s, but he said that it doesn’t fit him no more, guess he’s getting fat.” She shook her head. “Here, you can wear it, I know the weather is currently not friendly to you.”

 

“Thanks Bom, really.”

 

“Neh, count me in.” She showed her boyish-like smile and ran full of energy to Lasalle, like it wasn’t even snowing.

 

 

It was a very quiet ride to Suzy’s school. I was so nervous because she was holding onto me and she barely spoke a word to me. Truly awkward, I guess.

 

Suddenly, that fantasy stepped into my mind again. I looked to my back seat and saw Suzy looking through the streets with a tiny smile on her lips… Lips. I cursed silently. Talk about perfect timing, dear fantasy!

 

 

“Err, Suzy…” I cursed again when I saw the school was already near. “We’re here.” I cleared my throat.

 

“Thank you, oppa.” She bowed lightly and smiled before walking towards the school gate. Then a tall boy with black smooth hair approached her and grabbed her hand.

 

 

I scoffed. At the end, I didn’t make any single move. Choi Seunghyun is a jerk indeed. It’s all too late for me now, what a stupid guy I am. I don’t deserve her in the first place. Come to think about it, I even feel too shy to talk to her!

 

As I arrived at the university, I saw Bom already putting her stuff inside her locker. Wow, did she really run all the way here?

 

 

“Looks like we have a sprinter here.”

 

“Eh? I met Hyunjoong on my way.” She smiled and her eyes glowed. “He gave me a ride. Damn… I just love his Kawasaki.”

 

 

As weird as it could be, I feel a little bit jealous somehow. Wait a sec, me? Jealous? Because of Park Bom? No freaking way.

 

 

“See you in class, Tabi.”

 

 

**

 

 

The class ended and I went to my locker to grab some tissues. My nose is itchy and my lips are dry. Guess that ridiculous fantasy of mine might be a good use.

 

 

“Bom, you coming?”

 

“Yeah.” She ran to me. “Wanna stop for some coffee at Starbucks?”

 

“Sure, besides, I got something to talk.”

 

 

I feel a little bit dizzy, maybe it was because of the weather, but I just feel uneasy. I ignored the feeling first, but then it became worse. I didn’t know what actually happened, but suddenly, my bike fell and both of us fell.

 

 

“Yah, what happened?” Bom asked as she scanned at both of us to find any possible injury.

 

“I feel dizzy.” I said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter