Baby

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Chae! Jay invited me to his party, wanna come along?” GD spoke while munching his sushi. The two leaders were with Taeyang, helping him for his upcoming comeback album.

 

“Cool. What about Dara unnie?”

 

“Chae, you know I can’t control myself, what if I show some evidence again? Aish…”

 

“Chill the hell, bro. The thing about you guys has been so obvious since there was no 2NE1!” Taeyang laughed and smacked GD with his lyric book.

 

“Yah, be gentle on that! Those lyrics worth your life!” The leader rubbed his right shoulder and pouted. Taeyang and CL both laughed at his childish acts. The real Jiyong came back to the scene.

 

“But seriously, Ji, is there even a thing for you to hide? I’m here waiting for an announcement, really.” The insane-mohawk guy said.

 

“The same thing goes to me.” The other leader nodded her head.

 

Jiyong sighed. “It’s a club you know, who knows there might be some guys--”

 

“Yah, remember the last time you got too worried about her feelings?” Youngbae said.

 

“I got jealous by you.” Jiyong sighed again.

 

“Exactly. So stop worrying too much, Grandpa-yong.” Youngbae showed his eye-smile.

 

“Oh my, that was a hella funny name! Where did you get that, oppa?” Chaerin laughed. “Grandpa-yong… Ahahaha!!!”

 

“So much for the mood, Nappeun Gijibae.” He rolled his eyes and sighed. “Get back to work you two, the song won’t finish itself.”

 

 

**

 

 

As the song they were working on was finished, GD went to rest for a while, and got himself busy with games in his phone. He was playing Candy Crush then a message suddenly popped on his iPhone’s screen. He tapped it and it happened that the text was sent by Jay Park.

 

 

From: JayP

 

Yo, G. Justin Bieber’s coming to the party, you in this or not? You haven’t replied my previous text. What a musician life, lol. Fighting! You busy- dragon. See ya at AOMG party.

 

 

Jiyong stopped and thought. Bieber is coming too. I couldn’t risk my privacy. What if that Bieber boy doesn’t know the terms and go out there spreading my relationship? I can’t drag Dara into this.

 

 

From: GD

 

Ssup, Jay. Sorry, I was working my with YB for his solo. Yeah, would definitely come to your party. See ya there. Fighting to you too, you six-pack devil.

 

 

“Yup. Definitely can’t drag her into this. I’m causing her too much trouble already.” He said to himself before slowly going into a deep slumber.

 

 

He woke up by the sound of his phone, Black or White by Michael Jackson. He mumbled some unknown words and cursed inside himself, because you do know how annoying it is when a loud ringtone interrupt your sleep. He barely had a good sleep lately because of his schedules, and just when he finally got some, damn the phone.

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?” He said with his half-awake voice.

 

“Jiyong.” The CEO of YG’s voice sounded from another line.

 

“N-Neh.” He immediately fixed his voice. He cursed himself again for not reading the caller ID.

 

“I heard Jay Park invited you to his party.”

 

 

GD gulped on the other line. His boss with his spies, wow.

 

 

“I want you to bring Chaerin. She would make the situation a lot safer for you. I forbid you to bring Youngbae, let him finish his songs first.”

 

“Safer? What do you mea--” Suddenly the meaning came through his brain. He swore he almost squealed like a teenager girl. “Oh my God, kamsahamnida, Sajangnim!”

 

“Yah, remember, this doesn’t mean you can’t spoil yourself with her! Don’t you forget that Justin Bieber is going to be there too.”

 

“Neh, Sajangnim. Neomu kamsahamnida.” He smiled widely.

 

“Stop grinning too much kid, you’ll hurt your jaw.” YG said like he saw GD face-to-face. “Take care of yourself.” The boss said before the line went dead.

 

 

**

 

 

“You got me losing my mind the way you got me fired up, never give up, girl even when they try us… ” Jiyong skipped through the hallway, singing his song, with an invisible but obvious grin on his face.

 

“Oh, look who’s in good mood.” CL smirked.

 

“Wae? Something happened?” Dara saw her boy and a smile automatically grew on her face.

 

“That old Grandpa-yong just got too much worries inside him.” The cat lady shook her head and smiled.

 

“Grandpa-yong? Hahaha… Aigoo, where did you get that funny name?”

 

“See? I gotta tell Youngbae oppa to tell this nickname to public.”

 

Jiyong approached them with a playful smile. “Whussup, ladies.” He said in perfect English.

 

“Hello to you too, Grandpa-yong.” Dara replied in English. She got herself over control after she said ‘Grandpa-yong’. She knew it sounded so retarded, but damn it was funny.

 

“Oh no you don’t Nappeun Gizibe…” He spoke in his English again. “For God’s sake, why did you tell her that ridiculous nickname?! Kwon Jiyong has an enormous image to protect!” He went back to his Korean accent.

 

“Aigoo, it’s okay, harabeoji, don’t stress yourself.” Dara patted his shoulder and laughed like a maniac.

 

“Yah oppa, cut the fools, where’s the ‘Yay, I can bring you to AOMG party!’?” 

 

“Aish, you pabo gijibae is really getting on my nerves…” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter