Amusement Park

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bom, didn’t you say before that you wanna go to Amusement Park?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Just think this as my farewell.”

 

 

Yes, Seunghyun aka TOP broke up with Bom right on their two years anniversary. Bom didn’t know why he decided to break it up after two beautiful years with him. Moreover, he broke her up on their anniversary, right when they were eating inside his apartment.

 

 

**

 

 

“Thank you so much! I never thought I would ever come here with you.” The girl smiled even though it looked forced. “So, What should we ride first?

 

 

“Oh! Let’s go ride that rollercoaster!” She dragged the poor guy with her.

 

 

TOP didn’t protest, in fact, he didn’t show any expression and just followed her even though he had this little trauma with rollercoaster. Bom enjoyed the ride and she was so happy, but TOP puked after that.

 

 

“Yah, Ta--“ She coughed and cursed inside when she was about to call him the nickname she gave him. Tabi, she called him that because of his crazy-in-love with toy bear Bearbrick. She once gave him a Medicom Bearbrick and he was so happy. He kissed the Bearbrick and thanked her many times. Bom wanted him to kiss her though, but it was just not gonna happen.

 

Seunghyun was never been a romantic boyfriend, yes, but he was very nice and caring to her and that was enough for Bom. He once stayed at her house when she got a bad flu and he was by her side until the next morning. Even though she knew that her flu was caused by him asking her to company him late night, but still, Bom had never experienced this before even with her past boyfriend.

 

 

“I mean, Seunghyun, I’m sorry…” She fixed her words. “Let’s just ride something slow, okay?” She smiled and he nodded.

 

 

And so they went to the Merry-Go-Round. Since it was almost night time, about 5pm, the sky was very beautiful. Bom couldn’t help but to let out tears from her eyes. She didn’t know whether it was because the beautiful scene or it was just because the pain she felt inside her.

 

 

“Yah, why are you crying?” TOP asked softly.

 

“Ani…” She cracked a smile. “The view is so beautiful… Moreover, I’m so happy that you want to go here with me, it’s like a dream come true.” She smiled with tears.

 

 

This white spiked hair guy was a very busy man. He owned a fashion industry, which made him super busy, also made him never had a girlfriend before. Jiyong, his friend introduced Bom to him. They both decided to give it a try. But eventually, Bom fell for real for him.

 

 

“Bom, I’m sorry, okay? It’s just… things doesn’t work between us.” The guy tried to calm her down as he saw her tears came more and more.

 

“It’s okay, I understand.” Bom forced herself to smile once again.

 

 

After the ride, Bom saw a corn stall and her eyes twinkled. She really wanted it, but she felt it was not appropriate because she had just eaten with him before. But much to her surprise, TOP seemed to notice the twinkle on her eyes and went to the stall to buy her one cob. Bom couldn’t explain how happy she was when he came back with the corn on his hand. She ate it like it was the most expensive food in the world.

 

They both de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter