Saturday Date

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday and Dara was excited to have her first date. She wore her best outfit, put on some makeup, sprayed some perfume, and last, be sure she would not screw it all. She really hoped that her first would be the best one ever.

 

He was the one who asked her out. Not that he had confessed his feelings to her, but hey, he asked her out, and Dara was beyond happy about this. At least she made a progress from the girl who he had never noticed to that girl he asked out for a date.

 

She waited and waited, her fingers were trembling, her feet were shaking, and her heart was thumping. She was really nervous. Would she look pretty to him? Would she look worthy enough for him? Would she not ruin it all? She was extremely stressed out. Thoughts were playing games inside her brain.

 

A knock came from her front door. She stood up immediately. She bid her goodbye to her mother and excitedly opened the door. His boyish but playful smile greeted him.

 

 

“Hi.” He simply said.

 

“Annyeonghaseo, Woobin oppa.”

 

“Shall we?”

 

“Neh.”

 

 

Along the way, she would scold herself to stop from smiling too much. Woobin barely spoke to her, but she felt too giddy like she was flying to the heaven. Too much? Just say so, not that it would change Dara’s super excited-self. No one has ever asked her out in her entire life and Woobin just broke the record. Although, it wasn’t a proper ask-for-date thing, but still. Still.

 

They arrived at a shopping mall, where Woobin asked her to go with him. It was just a damn mall, but Dara felt like he took her to a palace or something. She didn’t have any idea why the mall felt like paradise with love flying everywhere. Crazy? Just say so, not that it would change Dara’s super excited-self.

 

 

“Why don’t we eat first?”

 

“Oh, sounds great.” She smiled.

 

“What do you want to eat?”

 

“Anything you like, oppa.”

 

“Don’t be like that.” The guy smiled back. “I heard you like Jollibee, if I’m not mistaken?”

 

Dara was taken aback. “Y-You know?!”

 

“Haha… It settled then, let’s eat there.” Woobin took her hand and took her to Jollibee.

 

 

Surprisingly, they got many things in common. Like how he had a dream about being an MC, Dara was always this girl with a dream of being an MC and not to mention, a singer too if possible. They talked like they had been friends since long time. It was delightful, the moment she had a conversation with him made her speechless. She didn’t know what to say anymore. There wasn’t any proper word to express her feelings.

 

 

“Since we’re done, let’s take a walk to the shops.”

 

 

Dara nodded happily. She started to dream him buying her clothes and she would purposely say no but actually felt happy about that. Snap out, Dara! She shook her head and walked next to him. They entered a girl-fashion store, which made Dara became extra giddy. Would her fantasy actually come true?

 

 

“Hmm…” Woobin took a cute yellow dress. “Do you think this is cute?”

 

“It is!” She said happily but closed later. She didn’t want to look materialism.

 

“Do you think it will suits Bom?”

 

 

She froze. Bom? Did he just say Bom, her best friend’s name?

 

 

“Eh? B-Bom?” She trembled.

 

“Neh! I did tell you right? To help me find something to give her since school prom is near.” He smiled innocently.

 

“Ah…” She held her breath. She was in verge of tears. “Y-Yeah, sorry, I forgot.”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Sure.” She sniffed. “Flu, you know. Come on, let me help you find the dress for her.” She forced herself to laugh.

 

 

After finished finding the right dress for Bom, sadly not her, Woobin asked her if she wanted to go home. But, she chose to stay. Her mind wasn’t in stable situation. So Woobin went home, leaving her crying while walking alone. She felt so stupid thinking that Woobin would actually ask her out.

 

She kept wiping her tears while walking, then she stopped her pace when she saw a guy with familiar face. He was sitting alone with a cup of coffee that he barely drank or even touched. What was his name again? Ah… Kwon Jiyong, her classmate in mathematics class, the playful guy with crazy-A grades.

 

But he could it alone, Dara wasn’t in mood to greet anybody, so she pretended like she didn’t see him.

 

 

“Yah! Park!”

 

 

Dara looked back, her eyes widened. He saw her.

 

 

“Damn! He saw me!” She cursed and doubled the speed of her feet.

 

“Park Sandara! You right there!”

 

“Ugh, he just won’t give up!!!” Dara stopped and looked back. Her face was looking annoyed and slightly angry.

 

“Nice to meet you here!” The guy sipped his seemed-to-be-cold-already coffee. “I’m Kwon Jiyong, the guy from your math class, and I just got ditched by a girl I asked to date.” He grinned like everything he said was right to the every singl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter