Typical Arranged Marriage

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sandara, I want you to meet your future husband, Prince Kwon Jiyong. He is the son of King Kwon and he is going to take his father’s position as soon as he’s married.”

 

“J-Jiyong?”

 

“Y-You… Darong?!”

 

 

The two couldn’t believe their eyes. Was it somekind of nightmare or whatever, but they definitely hoped that they were just imagining things. They were not going to be together. Hell in the world!

 

 

“Sandara! Where’s your respect? Call him prince!” King Park said firmly.

 

“It’s okay, King Park, my son here also did the same thing.” King Kwon smiled bitterly before he glared at his son. “I expect more from you, son.”

 

“Y-Yes, father.”

 

“Good.” King Kwon cleared his throat.

 

“I suggested you should get to know each other first... Sandara, talk with him at the garden, would you?” King Park said.

 

“Yes, father.” With that both of them went to Park Kingdom’s garden.

 

 

As soon as they made their way to the spacious garden, none of them spoke a word. They were practically and literally in shock that in fact their parents arranged them to someone they knew… Very well in fact.

 

 

“I’m not marrying you, that’s final.”

 

“Whoa, princess! Since when your vote is being counted?” Jiyong laughed sarcastically.

 

“I’m still not marrying a jerk like you. You still owe me a dress.” The princess pouted and looked away.

 

“Well, if I have a choice, I rather marry the princess of Choi Kingdom… I heard the princess is y as hell.”

 

“Oh, she does! Man, the prince is also super hot.”

 

“Gosh! What are we talking about?!” Jiyong laughed again, his pink gum was exposed. “God… Guess we’re stuck just like this.”

 

“I’m not marrying you, dragon.”

 

“The choice is not yours to make, my lady.”

 

“But still! I don’t wanna marry my own stupid since-childhood enemy!” She stomped her feet. “You!” She pointed to him. “DO YOU WANT THIS???”

 

“Hell no.”

 

“Then that’s it. We’re so not gonna call each other husband and wife.” The petite girl smirked. “Hey, what’s your brother’s name again?”

 

“I don’t like how this is going…”

 

“That Youngbae? Why he’s quite hot.” She smirked. “You are going to help me act like I’m so in love with Youngbae.”

 

“WHAT THE HELL???”

 

 

**

 

 

“Good morning, father.”

 

“Good morning, Jiyong. Have a seat.”

 

Jiyong suddenly cleared his throat. “Father, can I bring Youngbae with me to Princess Sandara’s place?”

 

“And for what reason, son?” King Kwon’s look became stiff.

 

“It is a bit ungainly for me to be alone with such beautiful woman like Princess Sandara.” Jiyong cleared his throat again. He swore he felt like puking when he said that this Dara girl was beautiful.

 

“Very well, then. I understand how exactly that feels, son.” King Kwon patted his shoulder. “I hope things could go well.”

 

“I hope the same, father.”

 

“Well, I expect Princess Sandara is now waiting for your presence. You may go now.”

 

 

Sighing deeply, he bit his farewell and went straight to find Youngbae, the music room.

 

 

“See you in that wedding dress~ Oooh~”

 

 

“Bae-ah!” Jiyong shouted behind the sound of loud piano and Youngbae’s voice.

 

“Oh, my dear brother’s here.” The guy with small eyes said. “Is there something I can help?”

 

“You see, father set me up with Princess Sandara and--”

 

 

“My oh my Princess Sandara you’re the only one~”

 

 

“For heaven’s sake, Bae... I need you to play the act as the guy who Princess Sandara truly loves.”

 

 

“But this heart keeps ignoring, through the times I thought it was love~”

 

 

“Jesus Christ….” He groaned. Whether Youngbae was alone with his piano, he couldn’t stop. He just couldn’t. “Whatever you say, you’re coming with me.”

 

 

“Don’t! Don’t be blind~ Cause this feelings are real~”

 

 

“Seriously…” Jiyong facepalmed himself.

 

 

One of the million reasons why his father didn’t choose Youngbae to be the next to rule the kingdom was because he was a Beethoven deep inside. He was a music genius, but of course, King Kwon didn’t want the next King to be like this. Poor Jiyong.

 

 

“I don’t care, you’re coming with me.” He dragged the innocent guy out of the music room forcedly.

 

 

**

 

 

Along the way to Park’s place, Youngbae kept protesting through his random songs and it made Jiyong mentally annoyed. But he could careless, since he really wouldn’t want to tie the knot with Princess Sandara, hell ing no.

 

 

“Princess, Prince Kwon Jiyong and Prince Kwon Youngbae are here.” A maid said to Sandara who was enjoying the view of the garden.

 

“Oh, they’re here. Tell them to come.” Sandara smiled to the maid.

 

“Yes, Princess.”

 

 

I like Jiyong, but…

 

 

“Daroooong~” Jiyong’s voice came from her back.

 

“Kyaah!”

 

 

What was I thinking?! Dara asked herself. She couldn’t possibly like him, right?

 

 

“Were you daydreaming about me, sweetheart?”

 

“In your deepest dream, Kwon.” She looked to her left and remembered that the other Kwon was also with her in the place. “Oh, my apologies, it’s nice to see you, Prince Youngbae.”

 

“Hey! You never spoke to me like that!” Jiyong protested, but Sandara just smirked and ignored his rants.

 

“May I sing a song for this beautiful princess in front of my eyes.” Youngbae said and kissed her hand, which made her blushed and giggled.

 

“What a gentleman! Unlike someone…” She purposely eyed Jiyong who was fuming red. “And I would love to hear you singing.”

 

“I call it, ‘Wedding Dress’. It’s my new song...”

 

“Holy cows, here goes another.” Jiyong threw himself on the green grass and sighed like he had climbed over a hundred mountains.

 

 

As Youngbae was singing passionately, Jiyong couldn’t help but to look at Sandara’s expression. She had this warm smile on her face and her hands clasped together like she was praying. She looked glowing and extremely happy. Maybe this was the thing that Youngbae g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter