Emergency

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyong-ah!!! I heard you just broke up.” Dara showed her crooked smile while leaning against the studio wall.

 

“Yeah, life .” The guy took off his beats headphones and turned his chair to face the older woman.

 

“Well, I just broke up too.” She smirked. Her expression looked weird. “You busy?”

 

Without further explanations, Jiyong stood up and fixed his Saint Laurent varsity jacket. “Let’s go get some drink.”

 

“No no no,” The brunette shook her head repeatedly. “Not just getting some drink. Let’s go hang out behind the shadow.”

 

“Noona, are you drunk?”

 

“A little.” She giggled.

 

“Arasseo.” He sighed and threw a snapback to her direction, in which she caught in the right timing. “Wear that and hide your hair, put on some shades and a hoodie or whatever to cover that idol face. I’ll figure something out with my camouflage.”

 

“Why this one?” She stared at the plain black leather snapback in her hand.

 

“Because neither one of us has ever worn it, it will be less suspicious. Be sure to wear any less expensive stuff you got.”

 

“Why do you have this with you anyway? You’re in a freaking recording studio.” She asked, still wondering about the snapback.

 

The man shrugged as if it was nothing. “Fashion emergency.”

 

“Whatever. Meet me at the cafeteria when you’re ready.”

 

 

**

 

 

“What’s your plan now? I absolutely can’t join if you wanna bang some chicks tonight.” Dara looked down to her ridiculous outfit. People would mistake her as a terrorist because from head to toe she was wearing all black errthang.

 

“You know I don’t do stuff like that.” Jiyong spoke without turning his vision away from the road. He had borrowed Teddy’s car since it would probably make a fuss if he chose to bring his baby Lamborghini.

 

“Geez, mr. G-Dragon, don’t be shy about it.”

 

“I may smoke and even once, also yes alcohol is like my additional best friend, but noona, I’m not that kind of .”

 

“Then what kind of are you?” Dara scoffed.

 

“The fool one.”

 

“That’s deep.”

 

“Can’t help it, I’m a poetic guy when I feel broken hearted.” Jiyong grinned at his own words.

 

“Seriously, why do you even try? If I’m not missing my counts, your breakups number with that woman is seven.” Dara folded her hands to her chest and puffed her cheeks. “And eight if this one is counted.”

 

“I don’t even know.” The guy smiled bitterly, still focusing his eyes on the road. “I don’t even ing know why.”

 

“You’re the great G-Dragon and there’s still many more girls better than Kiko in this freaking world.”

 

“Take the advice to yourself, don’t you dare say Donghae is a prince charming either.”

 

“Well, this is our first breakup.” Dara stiffed, not sure whether she said the right thing or not.

 

“You planning on having the second, third, and so on?”

 

“I-It’s not like that.” She stammered. “I’m really done with him.”

 

“Really?”

 

“I can’t stand with him flirting around… There’re times when he would care and love me wholeheartedly, but most of the times, he is a freeman. As in free to do anything he wants.”

 

“Flirting around? Yah! I also ‘flirt’ around. If you see, as idols we don’t have any choice but to play our role. You see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter