Never Recognize Me

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There he was, crying like a fool, alone on the street, with a bottle of liquor on his grip. His black hair was in a mess and God, he looked homeless. He should be thankful because his parents were friends with mine, or else, I would probably leave this drunk douchebag alone and walk away like I didn't know him. But, I wasn't that evil and ignorant to do that. It had been weeks since I started doing this thing. Not that I enjoyed it though.

                                       

Lucky him and unfortunate for me, I knew him. His name was Choi Seunghyun. Meh, I prefer to call him Tabi though, his face looked like Teletubbies when he cried. Even though he went with T to the O to the P as his nickname, never expect him to be a classy and elegant gentleman. No. Totally total opposite, folks.

 

 

"Yah! I told you not to drink anymore!!!" I sighed and placed my jacket around him.

 

"Tiffany?"

 

"No, I'm Bom, silly." I shook my head and helped him to stand up straight. I snatched his liquor and put it away.

 

"Tiff..." He hugged me but I didn't bulge. I was used to his behavior. "I miss you..."

 

"I'm Bom, and your mother is going to kill you if she sees you like this."

 

"Tiffany~" He puckered his lips as if he was ready to kiss me.

 

"Nope." I pushed his face away. "The day I kiss you, will be the start of zombie apocalypse or the day you stop drinking."

 

"Tiffany honey~ let's go home~~~"

 

"Good idea, sir. Let's go home." I rolled my eyes and dragged him to my car.

 

"Tiffany!!!"

 

"Shut up!" I groaned and sighed deeply when I finally succeed on dragging him to my car.

 

"Aaaaare weeee goooonaa haave seeeexy y y ?" Seunghyun laughed to himself. He was drunk after all, I didn't mind with what he said to me.

 

"No, Tabi." I chuckled. "No y y y until zombie apocalypse." I felt like I was talking to an infant with inappropriate words.

 

He suddenly sobbed loudly. So much like an infant. "Tiff... Why did you leave me??? WAEYO???"

 

 

I suddenly felt bad for him. The girl he loved left him for another man outside Korea. That was just really sad. It was surprising too since I knew Tiffany and she seemed like a nice person. Tiffany was too nice that she probably just went and said yes to whoever that confessed their feelings to her. They were dating for like, two years? Oh God, I felt even worse. Poor Tabi.

 

 

"Tiff..." He sniffed.

 

"What?" I decided to play the role.

 

"Why did you leave me?"

 

"Uhm, I..." I honestly didn't know what to say. That wasn't my thing to say anyway.

 

"You know, I kept hearing someone telling me to move on... That I'm a great man and so on..." He chuckled bitterly. "In the end, I always find myself sleeping inside my bedroom."

 

 

Idiot. How could you know if I would always call for your mohawk-headed assistant to pick you up before you went awake? Silly rich snob.

 

 

"Yah, that's--"

 

 

Suddenly, a loud snore was heard. I sighed and smiled. Drunk people, always fell asleep in the middle of his important speech.

 

 

"Poor guy..." I smiled and continued driving my car. "Guess you'll be sleeping on my couch again. Your mother will kill you if I take you home with your current condition."

 

 

I was glad that I got my sister living right next to my apartment. Or else, I didn't know what to do or who would take him to my apartment room.

 

 

"S-Serious...ly... Bom... You gotta get rid of this guy... He's huge!"

 

"Aish, Bora! You know his parents are friends with omma and appa."

 

"Who cares." Bora rolled her eyes.

 

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes too. That rolling-eyes-thing might be the only resemble between the two of us.

 

"I'm going."

 

"Thanks, Bora."

 

"Don't mention it." She closed the door and then it was only me and the snoring Teletubbies again.

 

"Let's just hope you won't get bad hangover tomorrow..." I caressed his head. I didn't know why I did that, I just felt like it. "You love her that much, huh?"

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter