Long Lost Virtual Boyfriend

Topbom & Daragon Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Bommie..."

 

"Bommie..."

 

"Bom...."

 

"YAH! YOU ALIEN!"

 

 

Bon didn't bother to give attention to her best friend, Dara, because of her new 'boyfriend' that she had been had for about one week. Thanks to her new HD retina display smartphone, she could play with her virtual boyfriend closer to the reality.

 

A real boyfriend for a girl like Bom was just a really enormeous dream. With her usual university girl look and unpopular existence, it was impossible for her to have one.

 

So she had this virtual man called TOP. She downloaded an application for virtual boyfriend to satisfy herself.

 

 

"Eh? Did you call me, Ssantokki?"

 

"Oh no, I didn't." She said with sarcasm. "Stop playing with that stupid game, Bom, you're going crazy."

 

"But TOP is a really good guy!" Bom pouted.

 

"There's no TOP exist in this world, Bom. Stop it before you can't anymore."

 

"You don't understand, you have a really handsome and wonderful boyfriend!!! Jiyong has been treating you so well!" She shouted with anger.

 

"You'll find your own too, Bom..."

 

"When?! Tell me, Dara, I'm already 29 and single, is there any sign of me getting a boyfriend? Besides, after what happened to Seunghyun, do you think I can easily move on?"

 

"B-Bommie..."

 

"I'm going home." Bom said coldly and took her stuffs before she finally stormed out from Dara's room.

 

Seunghyun was Bom's boyfriend since she was still in junior high school. She was so happy with him and he treated her so well. But things changed when he suddenly got cancer and it was already at its last stage. He couldn't make it to the graduation.

 

**

 

When she arrived, she quickly rested her body and took her phone. A smile was painted on her face immediately.

 

 

"TOP-ah~ I miss you..." She mumbled while playing with 'him'.

 

 

Somehow, there was a strange unknown button next to TOP's character selection. The button was flashy and catchy. It didn't go unnoticed by Bom.

 

 

"Eh? New button? What's this?" She asked herself and finally tapped the button.

 

 

Just then, everything turned so bright and she even thought she was already blind. She closed her eyes tight. She was so afraid. What the heck had happened?!

 

 

"Miss?"

 

 

Damn! That broke her eyes' seal. She opened her eyes and saw a real tall guy with blue hair and perfect jawline structure. He had a seductive smile with him and his eyes were looking so smoky hot. For God's sake, did he wear eyeliner?

 

Bom looked up again and rubbed her eyes roughly. She wasn't sure whether her vision was telling her the truth or not. A very hot guy was standing in front of her and what was crazier, he looked just like her virtual boyfriend, TOP. No, he looked a bit like... Seunghyun.

 

 

"Miss? Miss Park Bom Lee, right?" The guy bowed down to her face level.

 

"W-W-Who a-are you?" Bom said without looking at his face.

 

"Well that's a silly question." He smiled. "My name is TOP, your boyfriend."

 

"TOP?!" Bom shouted. The horror finally approached her.

 

"Ah..." He rubbed his ears. "Your powerful feelings summoned me to the real world. We have this opportunity if the player has a really strong heart... And only 5 people in this world could have the chance. Congratulations."

 

"Huh?" The corn alien sounded as she felt confused. "So you were saying that you had turned into real person?"

 

"Isn't that obvious, miss?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

 

"YAYY!!! I GOT A BOY MEOJ--" Her SNSD singing were interrupted.

 

"Not so fast miss." He silenced with his finger. "You have to fall in love for real with me or I'll be back to where I come."

 

"Okay... How much time do I have?" Bom asked with eyes full of twinkle.

 

"You only have 1 day." TOP said casually.

 

"What?! It's impossible!"

 

"Well, it's currently 2pm right now, so I'll be gone tomorrow at the same time." He said casually again.

 

"Yah! How could you be so calm abo--"

 

He grabbed her hand and made her stand straight. "Let's find out now if you can make it or not." He smirked before dragged her out with him.

 

 

**

 

 

"Yah! Where are we going?!" Bom shouted.

 

"Let's go on a date!" TOP grinned happily.

 

"But aren't you new here and you barely know anything?"

 

 

Ouch. TOP smacked his own face. She got him right at the perfect spot.

 

 

"Ah, I guess you are right." He rubbed the back of his neck.

 

She sighed. "Well, I guess today we'll go to my favorite place..."

 

 

**

 

 

"Seriously? A coffee shop?"

 

"Well, I like this place!"

 

"Fine..." He looked so annoyed. "I thought it was going to be a romantic place." He mumbled.

 

 

Bom smiled at his cuteness. His funny acts somehow cheered her up from her miserable love life. At least, if she wasn't gonna fall for him, she finally felt how it was to have a boyfriend again.

 

 

"Yayy! Our orders are here." Bom clapped her hands a few times and smiled as she handed him a cappuccino.

 

"Hmm... This thing is actually good." He closed his eyes as he felt the taste.

 

"Of course! It's my favorite thing!" Bom smiled. But then the reality caught her. Tasting something while closing his or her eyes... Whose habit was it again? She somehow remembered it but couldn't recall who it was.

 

"Ah, how I wish I had someone to quarrel with... You know, like how my friend Dara has her oh-so-great Jiyong…" The brunette smiled bitterly as she said the words suddenly.

 

"Yah..."

 

"Neh?"

 

 

Instead of his words, she got a warm hug from him. She was so surprised. She didn't expect this to happen.

 

 

"T-TOP?"

 

"I'm sorry, but let me hug you... I want to at least decrease your pain." He said and tightened his hug to her.

 

She smiled and hugged him back. She felt tears went out from her eyes. "Thank you." She said to him.

 

She broke her hug to him and smiled warmly to him. "Let's finish our cappuccino and go home, okay?"

 

 

**

 

 

"TOP-ah!"

 

"What?"

 

"Are you seriously gonna sleep here with those clothes?" She pointed at him. He was wearing a very stylish outfit and she was sure it couldn't be categorized as pajama.

 

"Err... Yeah?" He said, unsure with his decision.

 

"Nope! Let's go, we're going shopping!"

 

 

**

 

 

From pajamas, Bom went more to casual look, until Kpop star look. She really had fun dressed the guy up. Never did she thought that her TOP would come to her real life.

 

 

"Yah, don't you think we bought too much?" TOP asked with four shopping bags with him.

 

"Nah, all of them suit you."

 

"But I only need pajamas..." He reasoned.

 

"Nope!" She grinned widely.

 

 

After a tiring shopping, they decided to call it a day. Both of them were really tired and they surely needed a rest.

 

 

"So TOP..." Bom broke their silence while resting her body on her bed. 

 

"Do you really have to leave in one day if I don't fall for you?"

 

"Yup."

 

"Can't you stay a bit longer? I mean... You know, I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter