Chapter 3-The Class Representative

One Story, Three Endings

 

Hikaru and I entered the class and apologized to the teacher for being a little late and explained the situation. The teacher, fortunately, forgave us and introduced us to the class.

I took my seat at the left side of the class, near the window. Hikaru was on the right side of the class. A few hours passed and the teachers, as the rumors say, really are good. I learned a lot from them.

It’s finally our lunch break. I stretched my arms and brought out my bento. “Ah, the classes were great…” I quietly said to myself.

“Is it?”

I looked up and saw a tall blonde haired guy with blue eyes. “Yes it is.” I replied to him, taking a bite from my lunch.

“Ah, soudesuka.” He replied, smiling in a…uh…king like way…?

He bowed deeply and gracefully. “Hajimemae. Watashi wa Suoh Tamaki desu.”

“Ah, Fujioka Haruhi desu. Yoroshiku.” “Kochira koso.”

There’s something about this guy…that makes him like…a king…

I think it’s just his aura…

“I’m the class representative. You’re new to this school right? I hope you will enjoy it here.” He said. “Oh, I think I will. The teachers here are good at teaching…”

“…There’s something wrong with you…” He said, looking closer at me. “Wh-What?”

He eyed me suspiciously. “I can see…SPARKLES IN YOUR EYES!!!!!!”

The whole class looked at the scene we were making. He was a bit too loud…

“MINNA-SAN!!! I SEE SPARKLES IN THE EYES OF THE NEW STUDENT!!! Wanna know why? BECAUSE OF THE GREATNESS OF THE TEACHERS HERE!!!”

Almost the whole class gasped. Wh-what’s wrong with these people? Especially with this guy?!

“Um, is there anything wrong with that?” I said, raising my hand. This Suoh-san suddenly looked at me. I can almost see fire in his eyes.

Umm, that was strange…

“’What’s…wrong…with that…?!’ What kind of a question is that?! You’re supposed to be enjoying your high school life here!!! It’s not always study study study!!! …” Then he gave a long sigh.

Then I started to ignore him and kept on sighing. He kept on talking, explaining that a student’s life is about this and that and bla bla bla bla.

Then suddenly…

“Oh…shut the hell up!” The whole class looked at the direction where the voice came from. Hikaru…

“H-Hikaru…!” I almost yelled.  He stood up. “Fujioka has her own reasons for being in this school. You don’t have the right to tell her to do this or do that!” He sat down and continued his lunch. Then the class just continued their lunch without saying anything, as if nothing happened.

“Ah, gomen gomen…Miss Fujioka. I crossed the line. Please feel free to do anything in this class. Study all you want.” Suoh said and went back to his table.

Oh my, what an eventful first day.