Chapter 13-I'll Never Forget

One Story, Three Endings

 

I stood there, I couldn’t speak. Is it just going to end like this? The students cheering and shouting, these two people fighting each other until they both nearly lost consciousness. I won’t be able to do anything. Hikaru doesn’t back out from fights. He fights until it’s all over.

But I’ve been thinking, what caused the two of them to do this?

The fight continued, they both looked badly hurt. Then I heard someone whisper.

“Ne, who started the fight?” “They said It was Hitachiin…I think he was just bloodthirsty.” “Aww, how disappointing, I was recently thinking he was cute…” “Shush…”

Hikaru started the fight!? What is he doing!?

Tachibana looked furious. “WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM, DAMN YOU!!!” then Hikaru’s fist landed in his face. He held his nose to stop the blood from coming out.

Hikaru held the collar of his uniform firmly and looked at him with eyes full of anger and hate. “What’s my problem…? Because of you…! I…”

All of the students became quiet, including me.

“B-Because of you…I…” He clenched his right fist, ready to punch his face.

“Because of you…I almost forgot the face of the girl I liked! Because of you I almost forgot Haruhi!!!”

The crowd of students were shocked. Most of all me…

“HIKARU…!”

Hikaru turned to my direction. “H-Haruhi…” He let go of Tachibana’s collar and put his fist down. He broke out into an uncontrollable blush. “…I-I-I…”

Just then, the teachers came, the students rushed in all directions, but I didn’t move one bit.

Most of the teachers carried Tachibana. One teacher spoke to Hikaru then he joined the others in carrying the injured student to the infirmary.

Hikaru couldn’t look at me, his face completely red. I walked closer to him. “H-Haruhi…D-Disregard what I s-said back there…I…I…”

I hugged my bestfriend. “H-Haruhi…?” I smiled and cried at the same time. “You remembered me.”

“…ahah…I…don’t want to forget you and all the fun we had… I just remembered all that’s happened yesterday when you left the room.”

I stopped embracing him. “It seems like you’re suspended.” “Haha yeah…2 weeks.”

I just laughed. “Don’t worry, I’ll visit you and Koaru at your house after class when I have the time. Let’s go do some karaoke sometime.”

Hikaru-END