Chapter 17

One Story, Three Endings

 

“Oi, here’s your badge.” Tamaki handed me a small, round shaped badge with letters that spelt GREAT on the front. But the thing that I liked about it that it was transparent. “Uh, arigato.” I pinned it to my black necktie. “Yay! You earned a badge!” He cried. He seemed much happier than I was. “Haru-chan! Omedetou!!!” Honey-senpai shook my hand. “A-Arigato…”

I read 6 more books, which is all in all seven.

I think that’s too much for one day…

“Ne, senpai, Suoh-san, I’ll be going on ahead. I need to study. See you, thanks for today.” I opened the door and glanced back, seeing the both of them waving good bye to me as if I was going to go on a trip and never come back.

I closed the door behind me. I think being in that room is not so bad after all.

“Ah, Fujioka.”

I turned and saw Hikaru, waving at me. We both sat down on the floor for a minute to talk.

“How’s the club? Did that Suoh did anything to upset you?” Hikaru asked, opening a can of coffee and handing one to me.

I smiled. “He’s…not so bad I guess.” I took a sip my can. “Eh…” Hikaru looked confused and looked up at the ceiling. “Just three days ago you seemed as if you were going to strangle him if he doesn’t stop talking.”

“W-Well…”

Hikaru looked at me, straight in the eye. “Do you by chance…like him?”

I almost spilled the coffee on the floor. “N-Now…What is wrong with you? That was so sudden. I don’t think someone like me would ever fall in love with someone like him.” I laughed.

“R-Really…” He said. "Anything wrong?" I asked. "No, I'm fine." He smiled.

I stood up. “Well, thanks for the coffee and the chat. See you in class tomorrow.”