Sunday kiss 008

Sunday kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"," Luhan groaned as the alcohol that he had decided to drown into had started to kick him in his . He shut his eyes, as he swayed from left to right while trying to head to where he lived with the rest of eleven guys. Hopefully, arriving there safely.

He let out a sigh of frustration when his phone beeped again and again; probably from his worried buddies texting him or sending him voicemails to ask his whereabouts. Luhan didn't care though, although he knew how much his friends cared and loved him but Luhan needed a time for himself for now.  He needed to clear his head.

" my life," Luhan yelled, while kicking the rock in front of him out of anger and probably what people used to call it 'heartbreaks'. With a loud sigh escaping from his quivering lips, Luhan knocked on the wooden door.

"OMG─," Tao's worried voice greeted Luhan as soon as the door opened and he was soon engulfed into a tight hug by that Kungfu panda. "Tao, you are suffocating gégé." Luhan hiccupped while chuckling. "Yea, you sure are Tao, before you suffocate him, Luhan has a lot of explanation for his sudden disappearance after chasing Sooyoung." Kris held back Tao's shoulder and looked at Luhan with those serious eyes. Although Kris may joked with his friends and may act like a lunatic guy but then, when he needed explanations, there was no way you could escape him.

"Heartbreak, I suppose." Luhan's legs were so wobbly that he almost fell until Tao caught him. "Because of well, a few complications." Luhan's lips tugged into a small smirk as he held Yixing in his gaze, slolwy boring into the younger male's soul.

Luhan heard Yixing scoffed under his breath, and suddenly a surge of anger boiled through his whole body.  "Guys, just stop teasing me with Sooyoung or someone will get so jealous of me that will probably kills me with an axe. Ohh, I'm so scared, Yixing." Despite the smirk on his face, Luhan was glaring at Yixing who also returned the glare with his fists clenched.

After sensing the mockery in Luhan's voice, Kris held Luhan's shoulders, probably stopping what would happen at any seconds. "Luhan, quit it!" Kris yelled, while shaking Luhan, hoping to knock some sense into the older male.

"Yixing, you heard that? It had never been me, it had always been you. Get your facts right." Luhan scoffed, while wiping his eyes  with the back of his hand, in case there were tears in his eyes. "I think it's kind of pathetic of how both men are getting jealous over one another, so I call truce. Go woo her or whatsoever, because even if I didn't quit, she would have chosen you anyway." while whispering the last part inaudibly, Luhan trudged his way to his room while bumping the walls, and slammed the door really loudly.

"Yixing, there will be a talk in the morning, try to keep a cool head." Kris massaged his creased forehead, a sigh escaping from his lips. Tao pouted and protested, "But Luhan hyung really likes Sooyoung noona, he told me when he was sober! And in this world, only children and drunk people tell the truth."

Kris shook his head, "Tao, it's not the time to say who likes Sooyoung noona, it's the time to think of an act to stop a perfect friendship from being ruined because of love." Yixing rose from his seat, and stopped in his track when he was beside Kris and mumbled under his breath, "Before I go to sleep, let me tell you something gé, I confessed to Sooyoung." There were little gasps of surprises as everyone stared at Lay with widened eyes in bewilderment, not believing in what they had just heard.

"Oh my flying eyeliners, did I just heard correctly?" Baekhyun yelped in excitement before shaking Chanyeol beside him hardly.

"I told you Chen, I told you." Suho sighed, while slumping against the cushion, feeling extra annoyed at how correctly he had predicted. "Whatever hyung," Chen rolled his eyes, while puffing out a breath, as he stared blankly into the air. When there were three people in the picture, some way or another, one party would be the intruder and get hurt in the end. Or it could be the three of them getting hurt and broken in the end.

For once, Chen didn't knew what to do.

 

Luhan woke up groggily; his head was a mess as shots of pain started to attack him in his brain. He always hated hangovers. Luhan exited his room, while scratching his back. Luhan couldn't helped but furrowed his brows in confusion when the whole house was quiet.

"Oh, you're awake!" Kyungsoo who was startled at the sudden appearance of Luhan, flinched in surprise. "Oh, that's good." Kris cleared his throat, while signaling to take a seat at the kitchen, with Yixing.

"What's good? There's nothing good." Luhan scoffed; while semi-glaring at Kris. "We need to talk, Luhan gé," Kris cleared his throat yet again as he coughed awkwardly, getting uncomfortable at the sudden silence.

"What's there to talk about? I already told you that I am quitting, alright! What do you expect me to do next? Disappear from this galaxy so that Yixing and Sooyoung could have a perfect relationship?" Luhan yelled, while pushing back his chair with a loud screech that startled everyone even the calm Kris.

"Gé, that's not the point." Kris shook his head, and there was an obvious hint of concern and worry in his voice that Luhan couldn't help but feel sorry for his sudden outburst. "Spill it then, I want to go to school early," Luhan closed his eyes shut and replied curtly. He just so didn't have the mood to talk.

"All I want to say is to chill, don't let this mess up your friendship with Yixing," Kris looked at the older male, Luhan, in concern. "Heard that? Yixing, it had always been you, not me. And Kris, don't worry, I will find some other girl to play with." Luhan spoke with a softer tone yet there was still spiteful amount of venom inside his voice. He wished it was that easy enough for him to play with a random girl and get over with Choi Sooyoung. No. It would never be this easy but Luhan could always act.

 

Luhan laid his head on his table, although he had enough sleep but there was nothing else to do and he just wanted to close his eyes and forget all his worries. But, suddenly, his sleep was interrupted when someone poked him hard in his arm. At first he ignored it, presuming that it was just one of his crazy followers trying to get his attention. He expected that whoever it was poking him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter