Sunday kiss 022

Sunday kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is the practice ending yet?” Chen groaned, then sprawled on the floor; restless. They had been practicing continuously that it was starting to drain all of their energy. Everyone was panting hard, trying to grasp some breaths. 

“Why do you want to end it so badly? We only have a couple more rounds of dance coming up!” Kai cheered a little, he was the only possible one who was cheery about this whole situation. “Besides, if you want to win this thing, you ought to have enough practice, because I heard that this competition will be a tough one.” He wiped away all those sweats forming along his forehead with the back of his hand. 

Chen pressed his lips into a thin line, then slowly, it curved into a playful smile. “Oh! That's because I have a surprise coming up for you! I invited over a senior that is an awesome dancer. I thought he might be a good help. I hope you won't mind me inviting him over here. ” 

Kris's eyebrows shot up, and he frowned. He didn't like the vibe Chen was giving. It was as if Chen had planned something which he didn't bother sharing with his own brothers. “Are you planning something, Kim Jongdae? If you are, you better tell me right now.” Kris warned, and folded his arms across his chest. 

Chen adverted his attention on the floor, unable to look Kris into his fiery eyes. “Why would I be planning something? Of course I'm not planning anything, believe me! ” Chen stuttered nervously, and held up both of his hands innocently. “Geez, hyung, why do you always suspect that I'm up to some sort of troubles. ” Chen stuck out his lower lip sourly, and whined a little. “I'm a nice little boy.” Chen chortled, and flashed a grin.

“Last time I remembered you pranked almost everyone in this room along with Chanyeol that almost gotten us killed from heart attack. ” Suho groaned, shooting a glare from the corners of his eyes at Chen. 

“I have a really bad feeling about this whole inviting over a dance senior. I really do.” Lay whispered into Sooyoung's ear, shocking the girl a little bit. She flinched, and let out a squeak.  “Geez, you freaking surprised me, Lay.” Sooyoung breathed out, and rolled her eyes. 

“Sorry for scaring you.” Lay laughed, and held up both of his hands. “But don't you find it suspicious that Chen is bringing a dance senior over here? What if it's that guy? We may never know what tricks Chen has up in his sleeves.” Lay heaved a frustrated sigh, and shook his head. “I don't get why we can't have a single peaceful life with Chen around.”

“Just don't think too negatively, I mean there are still other seniors that are good in dancing.” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders, although she tried to be nonchalant about what Lay had said, fear still crept inside her brain, chomping away her sanity. It scared her a little that the senior might be her ex-boyfriend. If it was, Sooyoung won't waste one second to kill that Chen.

“But isn't it good that we have a guidance from a senior? It may improves us on our dance moves,” Eunji nodded her head, and laughed a little. “But wouldn't it be cool if it was Changmin sunbae? He's cute, and cool. Totally my type.” She sighed dreamily, her eyes twinkling.  

“It's not cool at all!” Lay and Sooyoung yelled together, both of their faces wore a horrid expression. Lay cleared his throat, and coughed a little, “I mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter