Sunday kiss 021

Sunday kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2011
Endless bickers.


Everything became so still that you can hear breathing, or how the clock ticked by. Sooyoung didn't know what to do, as she sat rigidly on the wet floor, pressing her lips into a thin, straight line tightly. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to react in this kind of situation. It was very awkward.

Luhan sat upright, and groaned a little as he straightened his back. He looked at Sooyoung in curiosity, wandering why the girl had been keeping quiet for a long time. Usually, she would have chided aka yelled or screamed in his face for being reckless, or why he was too useless and couldn't even save her from falling down. Yet, there she was, keeping a pokerface, not even uttering a single sound.

Sooyoung adverted her eyes to the random tables and chairs, and let out an awkward cough; clearing . “Do you like Hello Kitty?” She asked, shooting an amused smile at Luhan.

The male blinked his eyes several time, flabbergasted at the random topic being thrown by Sooyoung. Luhan scrunched his face, and frowned, “I'm the definition of manly, so why should I like Hello Kitty? That doesn't fit the description of a manly, handsome guy.” He flicked his fringe, while showing his proud smile.

“Then I'm very surprised that you have a pair of Hello Kitty boxer,” Sooyoung sniggered, and bit on her lower lip to stop herself from bursting out laughter.

Luhan held out his forefinger, and nodded his head several time. “Because they are current fashion fever.....” However, he paused his sentence when the realization struck him right in his face. His eyes widened, and he froze right on the spot, not knowing what to say anymore. Just how did the girl managed to find out about this? No one was supposed to find out the fact that he had a Hello Kitty boxer gifted by his nine years old cousin. No one was supposed to know!

“I see. Current fashion? Then you don't mind me telling everyone that the oh-so-fabulous Luhan wears a Hello Kitty boxer that are meant for kids?” Sooyoung's eyes narrowed into slits, as she wiggled her eyebrows up and down in mischief. She felt satisfied to have her own sweet little revenge back. What would this Luhan do if girls steered themselves away from him when they realized that their little prince may not be as perfect as they thought of him as to be? Luhan's reactions would be speechless!

“Just how the hell did you know I have this pair of Hello Kitty boxer? I do not have one! There are no evidence, so you can't threaten me!” Luhan sneered, huffing out his chest in confidence. There was no way that Sooyoung has some magical power like mind-reading, it was just too impossible!

“Just look down, then you'll know my answer.” Sooyoung giggled, shrugging her shoulders in mockery.

Look down? What else was there to look down to know the answer? Why should he look down? In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter