Sunday kiss 015

Sunday kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"So,  you will be working here?" Sooyoung eyed Luhan steathily, not believing the fact or rather the unexplained happiness bloomed inside her heart like the flowers in spring.  She looked away, shuffling her feet, gulping down the tingly feeling inside . "Cool, I will get going then," Sooyoung managed to say, without stuttering, and walked off.    Luhan gaped, his mouth felt like it descended upon the shimmering floor. He even styled his hair with extra gel, and swiped it way back, because girls tend to like guys that looked manly and that was according to Kim Jongin. Honestly saying, Luhan thought that he was good looking, maybe smoking hot with those bulter's uniform and his special hair. Not to mention the very own fact that he had borrowed Baekhyun's eye-liners, in exchange for three tokens of cinema tickets.    And Luhan felt like all his efforts had been washed down the drain. He could only huffed, "I guess, it's another method, huh. Maybe, she likes boys who are cute." He shook his head again, "But I am manly and men aren't supposed to be cute." He pulled a long face, his lower lip stuck out. Luhan ruffled his hairs, and with a long sigh exhaled, "Choi Sooyoung, I swear, you are going to be mine in next few days. I don't care about that unicorn nor that Chorong. Just you and me,"  his voice trailed off at the end, yet a warm smile slowly lit on his face.    Luhan certainly felt heat approaching his cheeks, and he felt like there were millions of butterflies in his stomach, yet he couldn't care less, because he knew that Choi Sooyoung was his keeper from that first kiss they ever shared.   He hopped off to where Sooyoung was, a foolish smile was still plastered on his face. "Need help?" he batted his eyelashes, not forgetting his famous puppy eyes. The brunette, who was shocked, whipped her body around, "No." Sooyoung felt so stupid, to answer so quickly.    "You sure? I'm in a good mood, so need my help?" Luhan bit his lip, and rubbed his nape shyly, just like a high-school student confessing. "I said no, for the nth time," Sooyoung rolled her eyes, glaring at Luhan from the corner of her eyes.    "Come on, you need my help." Luhan suggested, his hands reaching out for the tray in the brunette's hand. "And beside, you just repeated yourself twice," he continued, mischievious glints were twinkling underneath his eyes.    "I said I don't need your help, Lu!" Sooyoung's voice rose, and her free hand was balled into a fist slowly. She snatched back the tray back from Luhan's hand, although she knew it was hard since Luhan, the flower boy, seemed to be quite strong. "I'm being nice here!" Luhan repeated himself, and he knew that slowly, he was too running out of patience. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter