Sunday kiss 017

Sunday kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung tiptoed her way into the dance room sneakily; her lips bit in vexation. She came early for the dance practice because she thought it might be less awkward if she arrived earlier than everyone including Chorong. She shook her head and gulped down in what seemed to be guilt, she didn't want to kiss Luhan, she never wanted to be in the first place. It was all because of that Luhan.

When Sooyoung thought of the Chinese boy's name, there came a dry chortle from . He was a boy with so much mystery within himself that she couldn't understand. She definitely wouldn't be lying that during these few days, her heart seemed to be alive whenever Luhan was around. It was as if his smiles had actually affected her when she fully knew to herself that she wasn't suppose to be feeling like this towards someone else's boyfriend. 

Heaving a little sigh of frustration, Sooyoung wrapped her fingers around the doorknob, when she heard murmurs inside the room. Sooyoung arched her brows in confusion, and wandered to herself who would come to practice at this time except than herself. She didn't knew what urged her to actually placed her ears against the door, eavesdropping whoever was conversing inside the room.

"Luhan?" Just with this one simple word, Sooyoung felt the corner of her lips tugging into a small frown because she recognized this cheery voice too well. 

There wasn't any response from Luhan, himself. Sooyoung scoffed to herself, shaking her head in disbelief at how douche Luhan could be. Yet, she felt this spring of courage or happiness blossomed in her heart.

"Can you please stay away from Sooyoung? I hate how you both are so close, much closer than you and me when we both are actually in a relationship. This isn't something to play with Luhan!" Sooyoung actually sensed the anxiety in her voice, and the unease she would have felt whenever she saw her boyfriend with Sooyoung.

"I can't." Sooyoung found her breathing starting to get irregular, and her eyes widened in surprise. For the first time in forever, she actually found her own heart racing. However, the question left unanswered in her head was: what was causing her heart to race?

"I think I like her," Luhan paused, possibly taking in a deep breath, "she is like a magnet, and I am her iron nail. She just amuses me and attracts me, I like every one of her charms. Usually the way how she screams my name in anger." Sooyoung heard the boy snorting to himself, and she couldn't help but laughed softly to herself along with him. 

She halted in her step when she finally digested what she had heard, and she took a few steps back. Something kicked her hard in her stomach, and soon there was this uneasy feeling. Was this what people call butterflies in stomach?However, why was she feeling that?

She squashed her face in between her cheeks, and gasped silently to herself. Flushing red, she scurried off when she heard Luhan's confession for her. Too bad, she didn't heard what the boy had continued to mumble, 
"But I won't hesitate to give you a chance either, because I am sure she hates me...maybe, a little too much for my liking. But that doesn't mean, I will give up on her. I will keep trying until she tells me to off or something, other than that I am not giving up. So, Chorong, you better help me. I don't want to fall in love with her...yet."

 

Sooyoung shirked to herself as she ran to the school garden, while flapping her hands like a mad woman. "ARGH!" She yelled to herself, and her fists were clenched tight together.

She glared hard at the muddy ground beneath her, and screamed, "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! You bastard Luhan! Stop whatever you are doing this to me! I hate it, you evil bastard! Why does everything revolve around you? Why does I keep imagining your stupid smile on that stupid face of yours? Why am I experiencing things I don't want to experience..again!"

She heaved a little sigh, before shuffling her shoes on the mud. "I miss Zhang Yixing, my best friend. He could have tell me what I should do, but he likes me. GOD, THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING." This time, she stomp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter