Sunday kiss 020

Sunday kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2011

Spring cleaning

Choi Sooyoung had always loathed spring cleaning, especially if you have to clean the whole class with just a useless partner. She didn't know why her luck was so bad such that she just had to be paired up with Luhan that just pissed her off in anything that he does.

Firstly, he was definitely cocky, a bastard and a delinquent. She had no idea how he could be the first in the whole level when he wasn't even serious in studies.

 Secondly, he was just too full of himself, and a big fat flirt that was never once serious about all the relationships he had gotten in just three months time. It just disgusted Sooyoung at how girls threw at him willingly just because of his so-called charming smile.

Thirdly, Sooyoung just hated him. No more, no less. Every little actions that he did just ticked her off so much that she sometimes felt like chopping off his head into tiny pieces and threw them into the sea of sharks.

Sooyoung halted in her steps, and rested her arms on the broom. It was tiring, and her arms were aching so much that it felt like it might drop off at any point of time. Sooyoung hissed, and glared hard at the male who leaned back on the chair, legs sprawling on the table relaxingly. "Yah! Do something, would you?"

Luhan turned his head slowly to look at the fuming Sooyoung, and shrugged his nonchalantly. "I don't see the reason why I should help you. There is an international magic word that can be used in this situation, and I guess as a second highest scorer in the whole level, you would have already figured out what is the word, right?" He smirked, his head resting on his hand leisurely.

"It's alright if you don't want to help me, there is no way I'm so going to say that magic word to an enemy of mine." Sooyoung spat, rolling her eyes. She arched her back, and did some stretching exercise before continuing to sweep the floor.

 "Aigoo, sometimes it's good to let go of your pride, you know?" Luhan clicked his tongue, shaking his head in disappointment. "Pride won't take you anywhere, Sooyoung-ah."

"Pride is something which is making me stay top, and alive. So shut up." Sooyoung snapped, and her clench around the broomstick tightened. "Don't act like you know everything, when you obviously don't." She mumbled, and with huffing breaths escaping from her lips, she leaned the broomstick against the table and stood with arms akimbo.

 She was finally done with sweeping. Cleaning the windows, tables and whiteboard were left. Two more hours to go. Sooyoung heaved a little sigh of frustration, as she glanced at her watch as it slowly ticked towards four o'clock. It was going to be a long and tiring day for her, considering that her lazy bum partner wasn't going to get up to help her in anything, and was probably going to leave her in amidst of cleaning.

"You can leave now, since you are no use for this spring cleaning." Sooyoung said, and carefully folded the rag before dripping it into the water. Luhan arched his eyebrows, and frowned.

 He grumbled, "Hey, I don't think it's safe for me to leave you alone in this classroom considering that it's going to be late plus the school is literally deserted. Plus, the guys are at the stage where their hormones are raging and they will just attack anyone that they see."

Sooyoung made a face as she gagged. She shook her head in disbelief, and muttered, "Isn't what you had said described yourself? It fits you like some missing puzzle. Just go home, I can protect and I don't need your help."

Luhan rolled his eyes, and lazily stood up from his seat. He trotted his way slowly to Sooyoung, and sat across from her on one of the table. "Geez, I wander when exactly you will say a single 'yes' to me." He stuck out his lower lip, and frowned.

Sooyoung puffed out her cheeks, and blew her fringe away from her eyes. She laughed sarcastically, and tucked in a few strands of hair behind her ears. "You can wish for forever and eternity, but I will never ever say 'yes' or agree to whatever you say."

Luhan chortled and twirled his honey-brown locks with his fingers, and his lips tugged up into an amused smile. "You want to have a bet?" He paused, and tapped on his chin. "I'm su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter