Sunday kiss 005

Sunday kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung couldn’t believe that Luhan’s team or let’s say her own team won when she did her best to be a black hole. She wanted to lose the soccer match desperately since Luhan had proudly announced that if ever his team lost, he would run around the field one hundred times. So since wanting Luhan to suffer, Sooyoung tried her best to kick the ball to the opposite team while acting like she was totally new to the sport. But that moron, Luhan, always managed to get the ball back to his feet. Sooyoung had to admit that his soccer skills were unbelievable, despite the fact that she hated Luhan.

“So was my skill good?” Luhan skipped happily beside Sooyoung with that creepy smile of his, he looked like a serial killer. No kidding. “Shut up and go away,” Sooyoung snapped, feeling quite annoyed by the fact that his skill wasn’t good but it was very very very good. “Fine but you owe me a kiss, if you don’t kiss me soon; I will have to kiss you—in front of everyone, even your Lay.” Luhan rolled his eyes mentally when mentioning about Lay, he just had goose bumps.

“If you ever dare, I swear, I will kick you again—right at the spot. You didn’t know how much you have troubled me by shouting out your dare to your friends just because you were jealous of me and Lay. Seriously, like what the hell?” Sooyoung rolled her eyes for nth time that day and complained.

Luhan shuddered at the memory, the painful memory of his little “brother” getting kicked by that “karate” woman right in front of him. “Me, jealous? Nah—ah. Why would I be jealous anyway? I mean, Lay didn’t probably have kissed you right?” Luhan shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly; he was sort of hoping that somehow Lay hadn’t kissed her yet. Although he knew that his kiss probably wasn’t her first kiss but he wanted to be ahead of Lay.

“He got, he kissed me on the cheeks every once in my birthday.” Sooyoung tapped her chin, “Since it had been three years since Lay and I have been friends so he had given me three kisses on my cheek so far. You were probably thinking you were ahead of Lay right? Nahh, Lay is ahead of you.” Sooyoung wiggled her brows playfully; it was fun to tease Luhan somehow, especially seeing how he got frustrated and annoyed.

“Damn,” Luhan cursed under his breath, why was Lay always had to be ahead of him probably one step? Lay made friend with Sooyoung first, held her hand first, hugged her in different ways first, and now even kissed her on the cheeks first. “Shut up and go away,” Luhan glared at Sooyoung, the look that said ‘don’t-annoy-me-further-more-or-you’ll-get-what-you-deserved’.  “Geez, that’s my line dude.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes back before she jogged to where Lay was, as she wrapped her arm around Lay’s slim neck.

“Psssh, whatever, just wait until I kiss you, I will make sure you will forget about Zhang Yixing.” Luhan shot a glare at the duo (Sooyoung and Lay) before kicking the soccer ball that was in his hand to the goal post hardly.

 

“Noona, I heard you are a good dancer in our school, and we need another female dance partner because we are going to perform for those graduating. So…?” Kai cleared his throat when he had gotten the signals from his hyungs. They had pretty observed her and she fitted perfectly for the role—small curve and ily slim yet slightly tanned legs. PERFECT. They didn’t have any thoughts about her adding to their dance group but Lay had mentioned about her passion for dancing and her hidden talent from everyone.

Sooyoung chocked on her own sport drink as she looked at Kai with her widen eyes, “No one knew I danced, Kai.” Then the boys looked at each other worriedly, they were almost busted. Almost unless someone had to think of some good lie which had to look pretty logical so that she would buy it.

“No one knew I danced, only someone…” Sooyoung trailed her voice as she glared at the person, the only person to be more exact, she had told her secret of her dancing.  “XingXing, did you told them?” Sooyoung asked in a sweetest voice, a sweet voice that totally sounded scary and deadly.

“I-I did not,” Lay mumbled nervously, while whipping his ahead around in all directions, asking for help from his guy friends. All of them looked at Lay with f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter