Sunday kiss 003

Sunday kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung stared at the last message Luhanhad sent her with a puzzled expression, what did he exactly wanted her to do that he kept reminding her to keep her words. Sooyung shrugged it off, before deciding to take a quick nap beside the lesson was going to end in fifteen minutes time.

“Dring….” Like a melodious and a famous piece of music, the bell rang off sweetly inside her ears. A huge smile was plastered on Sooyoung’s face, she couldn’t wait to go home and sleep for the entire day, she had been staying up too late, watching comedy shows. She needed some beauty sleep.

She shuffled out of the classroom, with her arms stretched and she kept yawning. She stumbled slightly back slightly in shock when Luhan appeared from out of the blue with a sly smirk glued on his face.

Sooyoung placed her hand on her chest before breathing heavily, “Yeah, stop scaring me like that!” Luhan rolled his eyes but he got pretty serious, “So, will you really seriously keep your secret?”

Sooyoung looked at him, she was getting more dumfounded, but wanting to , she tried to change the subject, “So, is your still sore?” Luhan narrowed his eyes, his two hands clutched into fists, “Choi Sooyoung, don’t try to play innocent by changing the subject.”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, her hands crossed, “How many damn times do you expect me to repeat myself over that I will do as anything you say.”

“Good.”Luhan nodded his head and showed the brunette a thumb-up sign, like as if a father is praising his daughter for scoring so high. Sooyoung rolled her eyes before she spoke in a sarcastic tone, “I am not a kid to be praised like that dude,”

“I dare you to kiss me on my cheeks every Sunday or i might as well spread everyone that...you work in a bar, you wouldn't want that right?" a playful smirk was on his face as he leaned against the wall, waiting for Sooyoung’s response. "Faster, I don't have much time." he spoke so impatiently that she wanted to smack his face. All of the sudden, she wanted to squad down and sobbed like a little kid. She didn't want any of her classmates to find out that she actually works in a bar. She would lose her face. Totally. I mean, the school that she is attending was all rich kids; they would look down on her for sure. 

She had no choice, did she? "F-fine, just promise me that you won't spread my secret." she squeaked timidly. "Of course, my princess. Just promise that you will keep your promise. I can't wait to have your sweet lips planted on my cheeks." Luhan winked at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter