Sunday Morning...

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongseong, South Chungcheong

12 years ago...

5th of May 2001

One sunny sunday morning....

Little Minho swings his omma's arm back and fourth as they walked hand in hand toward their apartment buliding.

"Omma,I have a present for appa since its his birthday today"he said smiling.

Choi Boyoung stared at her son "Really?what is it?"

He grinned boyishly."I made a personal card and I wrote inside the card that he's the most amazing appa in the entire universe"

Boyoung laughed and adoringly ruffled Minho's hair."That is so sweet son.I'm sure appa will love it"

The elevator opened and the mother and chil stepped in.

"Omma,does appa knows we arrived ahead of time?he'll be surprise to see us since he's expecting that we will return this afternoon"

"I didnt your tell your appa last night when we talked on the phone because I want to surprise him"

Minho pouted."I hope appa wont get mad,he hates surprises"

The elevator reached the third floor and they both stepped out.Minho excitedly ran to the hallway and Boyoung amusingly watched her son from afar.

Minho inserted the key,turned the knob and opened the door.He removed his sneakers and frowned when he saw a pair of red high heel shoes beside his appa's black leather shoes.

Boyoung entered inside and froze after seeing the red shoes.

"Omma,did you bought a new shoes?"he asked,pointing the red shoes on the floor.

Boyoung's face turned red and her hands were shaking in anger."Minho,go to your room now"she ordered.

Minho looked up and saw the anger in her eyes and that eventually was replaced with pain."O-omma..is there something wrong?"

Her lips in thin line as she clenched her fists."Listen to me,no matter what you heard,dont you ever come out of your room understand"

Minho reluctantly nod in agreement and quickly ran to his room.Boyoung made a soundless walked to the masters bedroom.

After she opened the door,the blood drains from her face as she witnessed the infidelity of her husband--he's having in their matrimonial bed with another woman,wearing only their birthsuits.

Boyoung's vision became blurred as hatred and jealousy over powered all the right reasonings.She lunged at them and grabbed the woman's hair and roughly dragged her down on the floor---the two cheaters were taken by surprised by her sudden attacked.

"You !"she started hitting her face and body.

"Oh please stop!"the woman pleaded and tried to shield her face from Boyoung's cruel hands.

"I' will destroy your ing face you !!!"she shouted and gave the woman a hard slapped on the face.

Jisung jumped out the bed and grabbed her wife's body away from the woman.

"Let me go!!!"she struggled and resisted.

"Kanghee leave now!"Jisung said to the woman.

Kanghee scrambled to get out the room carrying her clothes.She wore her black dress in haste in the livingroom.

Meanwhile,litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter